Rise & Run Mfg Inc

HomeStars  >  Stair Builders in Kelowna  >  Rise & Run Mfg Inc

Reviews for Rise & Run Mfg Inc

1 review Lake Country, BC

Railing

All I can say is stay away from Rise & Run for installing railing. They started off good but there was a total lack of communications with the installer. We asked for three post to be relocated and this is the quality of work I received. On top of the $3500 change fee they requested. Make sure you request a drawing before any install. I have a half finished rail Rise and Run walked away from when I refused to pay for their mistake. Photo's tell all, ask yourself if you would accept this install?

Nikland
Nikland
3 reviews Kelowna, BC

Stairs

Rise & run were contracted to build the stairs at my home, they did a perfect job, and made them the perfect footing size, and met all the regulations as per code, they well suited my contract and delivered every promise to me as they had planned to, everything went well, the stairs turned out great, they were quick getting it finished, and they were nice to deal with, stressfree.