Stair Builders

Stairs

905-670-8880
1126 Cardiff Boulevard
Mississauga

I needed new stairs built in my basement. They promised me a week but were quite delayed and I had to push other projects back. When they came to install, it was quick and easy and the stairs themselves look great!

Basmol in Mississauga
Basmol in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Oak Bannisters and Railings

Their workmanship was fantastic, they were clean and fast-- we were very impressed with how they cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were competitive. They arrived when promised. All in all we were happy with their work. Without reservation I would recommend them to anyone.