1255 Skae Drive Oshawa ON L1J 7A3

Reviews for Alba Railings Inc

ccatt1523
ccatt1523
1 review , ON

Replaced Spindled railings with Wood and Glass.

The team was efficient and did amazing work. The glass took some time to arrive because of equipment malfunction but when it did arrive it was installed immediately. Looks absolutely amazing and opens up the landing and living space. We also had the stairs resurfaced to wood instead of carpet. They matched the existing hardwood floors perfectly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our customers satisfaction is what it is all about. Enjoy your new railings and stairs for years to come.

Dorann in Ajax
Dorann in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Stair railings

905-725-3321
1255 Skae Drive
Oshawa
L1J 7A3

We used Alba Railings to replace the stair railings in our house. From my initial contact to the final installation, these guys where professional, courteous and friendly. We chose the wood with glass and they look beautiful. There was a scratch on one pane of glass and they removed and replaced it without any issues. I highly recommend Alba Railings and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

We enjoyed working with you, thank you very much for your review & recommendation.

Uriah in Pickering
Uriah in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

railing

sorry review is late but just signed up....alba was out last fall installed railings on front of my house. very satisfied. I probably wont need anymore railings but I would use them if I did.

Anna
Anna
9 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Staircase Railing

I have been doing some revovations around my home and several months ago I replaced my staircase railing.
I obtained a few quotes and Alba Railing was recommended to me.
I had heard about this business through family members and I decided to get a quote from them.
John, one of the owners came to my home to take measurements and as it turned out he was by far the best quote I had been given.
I have seen some of the work they do and I knew they would do a good job.
John was so friendly and a very respectful man. The 2 guys that came to install the railing were also friendly and overall they did a great job.
The railing looks awesome and I am happy I chose to go with Alba Railing and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Anna.

905-725-3321
1255 Skae Drive
Oshawa
L1J 7A3

Thank you John, Frank, Danny and the rest of the crew who made my exterior rail shine to perfection. If you are looking for speedy service, excellent craftmanship, durable product, meticulous individuals with great sense of humor.... This is the company you been waiting for. These guys are passionate about their work n product. You guys Rock:)

More about Alba Railings Inc

Alba Railings is a family owned business since 1976 manufacturing and installing interior and exterior railings. For nearly two decades Alba Railings installed steel and wood railings. In 1994 Alba Railings made the business decision to include aluminum railings and they are now the exclusive distributor for S.T.A.R. Systems products.

***
S.T.A.R. Systems is a product we stand behind and take pride in. We offer a range of aluminum railing for balconies, porches, decks, fences, gates, columns, glass and partitions. The railings are guaranteed maintenance free and powder coated for 20 years. They are easy to install yourself or Alba Railings will be happy to install them for you.

***
In addition to our exterior railing system we continue to manufacture and install custom interior oak railings with your choice of wrought iron, stainless steel or wood pickets, currently trending for interior railings is glass partitions, and stainless steel railings, this modern look enhances any home, and blends perfectly with any décor.

***
Please visit our photo gallery or better yet come visit us in our showroom, meet Dan and our team and get excited about your interior and exterior home railing solutions.