Alba Railings Inc

Reviews for Alba Railings Inc

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Pickering, ON

Glass insert and deck railings

Alba was very professional. They communicated clearly the timelines for the project and met those. Alba believes in customer satisfaction and the workmanship was second to none. This local company has been in business since the seventies and their product, customer service and workmanship is the reason. Highly recommend.

marilynchats in Oshawa
marilynchats in Oshawa

Exterior balcony replacement

A wonderful experience from the moment I called. Alba provides excellent customer service with friendly and knowledgeable staff, very flexible for installation arrangements, and great workmanship. It's a pleasure doing business with Alba!

Thank you! We love hearing from our customers, feedback is always appreciated.

sjclark001
sjclark001

Stair Railing

My experience with Alba Railings was fantastic from start to finish! Alex somehow knew exactly what I needed and was quick to give us a quote for the work that needed to be done. Terry and Brian, came to my house and made me a bottom rail to support my spindles. So much work, terrific detail and couldn't be happier with the finished product. We love the new look! I would highly recommend Alba!

Good morning, thank you for your review, we are proud of our team! Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

David
David

Stair railing

Very professional look to the work done. I am happy I chose Alba Railings to complete the task required. It was a small job, which was priced better than the other quotes I received and their people were excellent.

Great to hear David! We are happy to complete all jobs no matter how big or small.

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
1 review Cobourg, ON

Exterior railings

The installers were very courteous, efficient and tidy. The new railings look great and we have received compliments from our neighbors and friends. Thank you Alba Railings...job well done and we are very satisfied.

Hi Joanne. Thank you for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Enjoy your new railings.

LMcC
LMcC

Porch railings and columns

Excellent service and knowledge. Installers were professional and efficient. I had new aluminum railings and columns replaced and I love it! No maintenance!!! They came a week ahead of schedule which was appreciated

Thank you. New railings in time for the warm season. Enjoy!!

Tara
Tara
1 review Oshawa, ON

Install new iron pickets and oak railing and posts for a curved staircase.

Visited Alba a couple of tmes before committing. Alex and Dan were wonderful to deal with. Quote was provided and was able to view materials I had selected. The installers, Terry and Brian, were friendly and very professional and even cleaned up after the install. Excellent time-line - 2 weeks. Would recommend Alba Railings!

Thank you Tara, we appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy your new railings.

gina0560
gina0560

Renovation

Railing to stairs in a renovation
Excellent. Look beautiful. The technicians were professional and friendly .

Wonderful, also happy to hear that our customers are happy!

rgb
rgb

Deck railing and stairs

Alba tackled custom railing for my new 30x20' deck effortlessly. The quality of the railing is top notch, and installation was fast and on time. If I had to quibble I have three comments that are minor in the overall scope of the job. 1) I was surprised that (at least in 2017 summer) Alba didn't have a lighting solution for the posts or rails. 2) A couple of screws were missed by the installer, but everything was solid so not missed other than empty holes. And 3) I would have preferred if Alba had used painted screws on the rail posts as the silver colour is noticeable because the screw heads are exposed where rails attach. (Screws to the deck are completely covered by post foot caps).

Finally, a word about measurements. The Alba planner to came out to do the measurements was bang on, and everything fit to a tee. Alba oversized some sections to ensure installers have sufficient material to adjust the installation as required, and do the final cuts right on site. Guaranteed perfection in fit and finish.

Thank you, your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

ccatt1523
ccatt1523
1 review , ON

Replaced Spindled railings with Wood and Glass.

The team was efficient and did amazing work. The glass took some time to arrive because of equipment malfunction but when it did arrive it was installed immediately. Looks absolutely amazing and opens up the landing and living space. We also had the stairs resurfaced to wood instead of carpet. They matched the existing hardwood floors perfectly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our customers satisfaction is what it is all about. Enjoy your new railings and stairs for years to come.

More about Alba Railings Inc

Alba Railings is a family owned business since 1976 manufacturing and installing interior and exterior railings. For nearly two decades Alba Railings installed steel and wood railings. In 1994 Alba Railings made the business decision to include aluminum railings and they are now the exclusive distributor for S.T.A.R. Systems products.

***
S.T.A.R. Systems is a product we stand behind and take pride in. We offer a range of aluminum railing for balconies, porches, decks, fences, gates, columns, glass and partitions. The railings are guaranteed maintenance free and powder coated for 20 years. They are easy to install yourself or Alba Railings will be happy to install them for you.

***
In addition to our exterior railing system we continue to manufacture and install custom interior oak railings with your choice of wrought iron, stainless steel or wood pickets, currently trending for interior railings is glass partitions, and stainless steel railings, this modern look enhances any home, and blends perfectly with any décor.

***
Please visit our photo gallery or better yet come visit us in our showroom, meet Dan and our team and get excited about your interior and exterior home railing solutions.