Alba Railings Inc

LMcC
LMcC
1 review Whitby, ON

Porch railings and columns

Excellent service and knowledge. Installers were professional and efficient. I had new aluminum railings and columns replaced and I love it! No maintenance!!! They came a week ahead of schedule which was appreciated

Thank you. New railings in time for the warm season. Enjoy!!

Tara
Tara
1 review Oshawa, ON

Install new iron pickets and oak railing and posts for a curved staircase.

Visited Alba a couple of tmes before committing. Alex and Dan were wonderful to deal with. Quote was provided and was able to view materials I had selected. The installers, Terry and Brian, were friendly and very professional and even cleaned up after the install. Excellent time-line - 2 weeks. Would recommend Alba Railings!

Thank you Tara, we appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy your new railings.

gina0560
gina0560
1 review Whitby, ON

Renovation

Railing to stairs in a renovation
Excellent. Look beautiful. The technicians were professional and friendly .

Wonderful, also happy to hear that our customers are happy!

rgb
rgb
1 review Pickering, ON

Deck railing and stairs

Alba tackled custom railing for my new 30x20' deck effortlessly. The quality of the railing is top notch, and installation was fast and on time. If I had to quibble I have three comments that are minor in the overall scope of the job. 1) I was surprised that (at least in 2017 summer) Alba didn't have a lighting solution for the posts or rails. 2) A couple of screws were missed by the installer, but everything was solid so not missed other than empty holes. And 3) I would have preferred if Alba had used painted screws on the rail posts as the silver colour is noticeable because the screw heads are exposed where rails attach. (Screws to the deck are completely covered by post foot caps).

Finally, a word about measurements. The Alba planner to came out to do the measurements was bang on, and everything fit to a tee. Alba oversized some sections to ensure installers have sufficient material to adjust the installation as required, and do the final cuts right on site. Guaranteed perfection in fit and finish.

Thank you, your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

ccatt1523
ccatt1523
1 review , ON

Replaced Spindled railings with Wood and Glass.

The team was efficient and did amazing work. The glass took some time to arrive because of equipment malfunction but when it did arrive it was installed immediately. Looks absolutely amazing and opens up the landing and living space. We also had the stairs resurfaced to wood instead of carpet. They matched the existing hardwood floors perfectly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our customers satisfaction is what it is all about. Enjoy your new railings and stairs for years to come.

Dorann in Ajax
Dorann in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Stair railings

We used Alba Railings to replace the stair railings in our house. From my initial contact to the final installation, these guys where professional, courteous and friendly. We chose the wood with glass and they look beautiful. There was a scratch on one pane of glass and they removed and replaced it without any issues. I highly recommend Alba Railings and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

We enjoyed working with you, thank you very much for your review & recommendation.

Uriah in Pickering
Uriah in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

railing

sorry review is late but just signed up....alba was out last fall installed railings on front of my house. very satisfied. I probably wont need anymore railings but I would use them if I did.

Anna
Anna
9 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Staircase Railing

I have been doing some revovations around my home and several months ago I replaced my staircase railing.
I obtained a few quotes and Alba Railing was recommended to me.
I had heard about this business through family members and I decided to get a quote from them.
John, one of the owners came to my home to take measurements and as it turned out he was by far the best quote I had been given.
I have seen some of the work they do and I knew they would do a good job.
John was so friendly and a very respectful man. The 2 guys that came to install the railing were also friendly and overall they did a great job.
The railing looks awesome and I am happy I chose to go with Alba Railing and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Anna.
Bowmanville, ON.

G Rennie from Ajax
G Rennie from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Exterior Stairs

Thank you John, Frank, Danny and the rest of the crew who made my exterior rail shine to perfection. If you are looking for speedy service, excellent craftmanship, durable product, meticulous individuals with great sense of humor.... This is the company you been waiting for. These guys are passionate about their work n product. You guys Rock:)

More about Alba Railings Inc

Alba Railings is a family owned business since 1976 manufacturing and installing interior and exterior railings. For nearly two decades Alba Railings installed steel and wood railings. In 1994 Alba Railings made the business decision to include aluminum railings and they are now the exclusive distributor for S.T.A.R. Systems products.

***
S.T.A.R. Systems is a product we stand behind and take pride in. We offer a range of aluminum railing for balconies, porches, decks, fences, gates, columns, glass and partitions. The railings are guaranteed maintenance free and powder coated for 20 years. They are easy to install yourself or Alba Railings will be happy to install them for you.

***
In addition to our exterior railing system we continue to manufacture and install custom interior oak railings with your choice of wrought iron, stainless steel or wood pickets, currently trending for interior railings is glass partitions, and stainless steel railings, this modern look enhances any home, and blends perfectly with any décor.

***
Please visit our photo gallery or better yet come visit us in our showroom, meet Dan and our team and get excited about your interior and exterior home railing solutions.