Alba Railings Inc

Reviews for Alba Railings Inc

mbgawtrey
mbgawtrey

Staircase renovation

The installers were fantastic and the finished product is stunning. These guys know what they are doing, asked for my input on decisions and cleaned up when finished. Just real professionals. Ask for Terry. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Terry.

Lean M in Oshawa
Lean M in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent Customer service

To start my review, Just want to personally Thank Alex for working on me since I inquired some months ago until it gets installed. He always responded to my email on my inquiries and provide the best quote out there. When I visited there shop/showroom, surprised that he accommodate me besides his busy routine in the shop. Struggle a bit of waiting for the expected installation of 8 weeks (due to unique color I am requesting) as suppliers were not able to deliver on time. When the delivery came in, I was called by him to give the good news to install the earliest they could (near winter time). The quality of service is good and the price is the lowest when I made canvass. I will recommend this for sure as I felt they really value their customer whether its a small or big project you need. I felt valued and I hope they won't change. More power to ALBA and may you continue to help others with your service.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Customer satisfaction is our goal.

Dennis
Dennis
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Refinish stairs and install new railings

Overall wonderful job! Awesome service too. Alex and Terry were great to work with. Had a minor change and they looked after it right away! Thank you again! Highly recommend Alba Railings.

Thank you Dennis, if you're happy we're happy, Enjoy your new railings.

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Pickering, ON

Glass insert and deck railings

Alba was very professional. They communicated clearly the timelines for the project and met those. Alba believes in customer satisfaction and the workmanship was second to none. This local company has been in business since the seventies and their product, customer service and workmanship is the reason. Highly recommend.

marilynchats in Oshawa
marilynchats in Oshawa

Exterior balcony replacement

A wonderful experience from the moment I called. Alba provides excellent customer service with friendly and knowledgeable staff, very flexible for installation arrangements, and great workmanship. It's a pleasure doing business with Alba!

Thank you! We love hearing from our customers, feedback is always appreciated.

sjclark001
sjclark001
1 review Whitby, ON

Stair Railing

My experience with Alba Railings was fantastic from start to finish! Alex somehow knew exactly what I needed and was quick to give us a quote for the work that needed to be done. Terry and Brian, came to my house and made me a bottom rail to support my spindles. So much work, terrific detail and couldn't be happier with the finished product. We love the new look! I would highly recommend Alba!

Good morning, thank you for your review, we are proud of our team! Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

David
David

Stair railing

Very professional look to the work done. I am happy I chose Alba Railings to complete the task required. It was a small job, which was priced better than the other quotes I received and their people were excellent.

Great to hear David! We are happy to complete all jobs no matter how big or small.

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
1 review Cobourg, ON

Exterior railings

The installers were very courteous, efficient and tidy. The new railings look great and we have received compliments from our neighbors and friends. Thank you Alba Railings...job well done and we are very satisfied.

Hi Joanne. Thank you for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Enjoy your new railings.

LMcC
LMcC
1 review Whitby, ON

Porch railings and columns

Excellent service and knowledge. Installers were professional and efficient. I had new aluminum railings and columns replaced and I love it! No maintenance!!! They came a week ahead of schedule which was appreciated

Thank you. New railings in time for the warm season. Enjoy!!

Tara
Tara
1 review Oshawa, ON

Install new iron pickets and oak railing and posts for a curved staircase.

Visited Alba a couple of tmes before committing. Alex and Dan were wonderful to deal with. Quote was provided and was able to view materials I had selected. The installers, Terry and Brian, were friendly and very professional and even cleaned up after the install. Excellent time-line - 2 weeks. Would recommend Alba Railings!

Thank you Tara, we appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy your new railings.

More about Alba Railings Inc

Alba Railings is a family owned business since 1976 manufacturing and installing interior and exterior railings. For nearly two decades Alba Railings installed steel and wood railings. In 1994 Alba Railings made the business decision to include aluminum railings and they are now the exclusive distributor for S. T. A. ...
Looking for Railings pros in Oshawa?