Royal Plumbing Services

614 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M6K 2A9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Royal Plumbing Services

Reviews for Royal Plumbing Services

Wendell from Brampton

had a problem with shower jorge came here and unblocked my shower drainage thanks. very proffesional and courteous and polite would definitly use again, have had problems in the past

Hello Wendell,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. Royal Plumbing is happy your experience was good with Jorge. Thank you again.

tiffany cullen  from Brampton

Had a drain back up, i called Royal plumbing and they sent Jorge and Daniel , jorge was very professional and knowledgeable and his price was very reasonable compared to other companies i had called . He Got the job done in a clean and timely manner , which was much appreciated . He helped me get money back from the city and i will definitely be recomending Jorge to friends and family.

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Jorge & Daniel. Our plumbers definitely work hard to satisfy every customer. We believe Good Service Is Good Business. Thanks again Tiffany for choosing Royal Plumbing Services.

Kylee  from Toronto

I am very impressed by the services that Royal Plumbing services provided me. I called to have my faucet replaced and within two days a young gentleman was at my door to replace it. He was very punctual and arrived arrived 15 minutes before our appointment. Patrick entered my home with warm smile creating a very comfortable environment for the both of us. We discussed what the project was briefly then immediately he began performing the replacement. He did an exceptional job and I am very satisfied with his services. I was very impressed that Patrick was very considerate when cleaning up. He blew me away by re-organizing my cleaning products under my sink when putting them back in. BONUS ! Patrick was very precise and efficient with his work and I am very satisfied with my new tap. He gave me a shockingly great price that I was very happy with. If all the employees are like Patrick,I can guarantee a great job!

Hello Kylee,
Thank you for posting a great review about Patrick. Our employees work hard on providing quality service to our customers. We thank you again.

John Rzewuski from Toronto

George and Daniel installed a backwater valve and snaked out roots from the drain.
There were two visits, one to install the valve, second, with city inspector to cover the hole and put back the cement
They did an excellent job, were on time, very pleasant to deal with.
Also, they protected the walking path to the job site and cleaned the work area after the job was completed.

Hello John,
Thank you for trusting our company to come work inside your home. George and Daniel are always trying hard to satisfy our customers. We thank you for the opportunity.

Anna from Mississauga

I had company over during the weekend and I guess someone dropped a bunch of food down the sink, so I called up my buddy Patrick (i've dealt with him before). He accommodated too my schedual which I greatly appreciated and showed up on time.He then snaked the kitchen drain (not an easy task), but resolved the issue. Royal plumbing is a professional company and has some real gems on their team. Great job guys.

Thank you for your review Anna. We're happy Patrick made your experience easy with our company. Thank you again Anna.

Mike from Toronto

Had contractors working on my basement, they broke my main water line coming in the house. Then took off and left me to deal with the problem. So I called Royal Plumbing Service, Patrick call me back within 10mins and was there in 20mins..Both Pat and Paul assessed the problem very quickly and worked like pro's. Amazing knowledge and workmanship, I felt comfortable the whole time they handled my situation! There's no problem to big for these guys....I also had them install a Back Water Valve, which every home should have. They will always be my go to Plumbing experts!!! They get the job done!!

It was a pleasure working for you Mike. Thank you for your great review. Patrick always puts our customers at ease.

Misha  from Toronto

I had a dripping faucet for the past 2 years which I finally decided to replace. I took a leap of faith and called up Royal Plumbing for a quote. The receptionist was very pleasant and told me someone would call me back. Within 20 mins I got a call back from Patrick. Couple days later he came to my home and assessed the issue and was able to provide the parts which I didn't have to get the job done. Once he was finished he checked to make sure all bolts were tighten and that everything was in place. Going one step further this individual did not leave my kitchen in a mess and put several items back where he found them. As a single mother I was very pleased to deal with this individual who was knowledgeable and knew what they doing within their trade. I would definitely use these individuals again. Price was also very fair. Thank you and I would surely recommend Royal Plumbing Service to anyone.

Misha thank you for choosing Royal Plumbing team. Were happy your experience with Patrick was pleasant. Our team thrives on customer service.

Jill in North york

These guys are AMAZING! The best quality service at the best price. Their workmanship is meticulous. I even had a repairman for the heater comment on the beautiful work they did. I thought they were so good that I recommended them to my brother, who had them rough-in his basement bathroom. Again, superior workmanship at a fair price. Excellent value. I cannot say enough about Mitch, Mike, George and the crew. I did a huge backyard renovation project with many contractors and these guys were the best!

Thank you Jill for your trust in Royal Plumbing's team.

Eugene Li from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

There were 3 services done for me. Drainage clear, leaks inside basement and latest is water proofing outside. George and companies are courteous, knowlegeable. Did the job to my satisfaction.

Eugene thank you for your confidence in Royal Plumbings team.

Pat Leno from North York
1 review North York, ON

I had a bad leak in my kitchen sink, called Royal Plumbing and had a quick response. Steve and his assistant Daniel installed a modern faucet that was well within my budget. I would highly recommend Royal - great service and I love my new Moen!

We appreciate your positive response Pat. We will continue to work hard to keep our customers happy.

More about Royal Plumbing Services

Royal Plumbers are dedicated plumbing perfectionists in Toronto & GTA Regions, who understand the value of your time. Our reliable plumbing services help provide beauty, convenience, and value to your Toronto home.

Royals superior knowledge of both vintage plumbing and radiators owes much to their fathers experience of over 50 years.

Royal Plumbers rock solid reputation is built on customer care and support: Every customer is important, every community addressed, every problem given proper consideration.

Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Plumbing, Sinks & Faucets, Gas Pipe Repairs / Installations, In-Line Camera Inspection, Leaks, Frozen & Pressure, Sump Pumps, Faucets & taps, Washers/Cartridges, Low water pressure fixes, Appliances involving water, Sinks, tubs, showers, Unplug drains, toilets, sinks, Water heater tanks, Grease traps, Pipe work, Frozen pipes thawed, In-Line video/Camera inspection, Sewage & drain cleaning, Boilers installation and repair, Gas Pipe Repair And Installation Tankless water heaters, flood and water damage, gas leaks, safety inspections , tree root damage,rotting pipes,water line replacement , copper piping repair