Royal Plumbing Services

Plumbing
614 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M6K 2A9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Royal Plumbing Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Royal Plumbing Services

Wendell from Brampton

had a problem with shower jorge came here and unblocked my shower drainage thanks. very proffesional and courteous and polite would definitly use again, have had problems in the past

Hello Wendell,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. Royal Plumbing is happy your experience was good with Jorge. Thank you again.
Royal Plumbing Management.

tiffany cullen  from Brampton

Had a drain back up, i called Royal plumbing and they sent Jorge and Daniel , jorge was very professional and knowledgeable and his price was very reasonable compared to other companies i had called . He Got the job done in a clean and timely manner , which was much appreciated . He helped me get money back from the city and i will definitely be recomending Jorge to friends and family.

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Jorge & Daniel. Our plumbers definitely work hard to satisfy every customer. We believe Good Service Is Good Business. Thanks again Tiffany for choosing Royal Plumbing Services.
Royal Plumbing Management.

Kylee  from Toronto

I am very impressed by the services that Royal Plumbing services provided me. I called to have my faucet replaced and within two days a young gentleman was at my door to replace it. He was very punctual and arrived arrived 15 minutes before our appointment. Patrick entered my home with warm smile creating a very comfortable environment for the both of us. We discussed what the project was briefly then immediately he began performing the replacement. He did an exceptional job and I am very satisfied with his services. I was very impressed that Patrick was very considerate when cleaning up. He blew me away by re-organizing my cleaning products under my sink when putting them back in. BONUS ! Patrick was very precise and efficient with his work and I am very satisfied with my new tap. He gave me a shockingly great price that I was very happy with. If all the employees are like Patrick,I can guarantee a great job!