Royal Plumbing Services

Plumbing
614 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M6K 2A9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Royal Plumbing Services  >  Waste stack / Pipe in basement and other fixes
Paul in Toronto

Royal Plumbing Services
416-537-0038
614 Dufferin Street
Toronto
M6K 2A9

I called royal on a thursday eve and they arrived at my home friday morning. We were having back up issues with most of our drains (mainly sink and shower) and a recent inspection report listed the waste pipe as needing to be replaced. They replaced the waste stack as well as snaked a few drains that were backed up. I was worried about the mess that was made with the old waste stack but they did a great job cleaning up. They even installed a new sink drain to ensure there were no other issues with our bathroom sink... They had to remove the actual sink and re-seal it, and did a great job. The part they used for the sink drain actually looks better then the intial install. Anyway I was impressed with the service and overall cost would definitely recommend Royal for any plumbing job.

Job Price

Hello Paul, Thank you for Sharing a positive experience with our plumber George. Customer satisfaction has always been high priority to George & our Team. Our plumbers take pride in keeping customers happy. Thank you again.
Royal Plumbing management