Mattresses

Couch

519-452-1910
445 Nightingale Avenue
London

My wife and I decided to buy a new couch. We believe in shopping locally and will pay more to avoid big box stores and for quality service that locally owned business provide. Randall Klein Design is right around the corner from our house. We payed a little bit more then we wanted but were happy to support a local business. One month later the fabric began to peel. Service guy spent two hours showing off his but crack while swearing like a sailer to the point my wife left the house to get away from him. One year later the entire couch looks ripped to shreds. It was just poor quality all around. We went in and inquired about a solution to have a new fabric upholstered. We were told it would be over $1000. We were standing right beside the same couch that was selling for $1300. We expressed our disappointment and were screamed at by the owner. "I don't need to stand here and take this from you!" Nope you don't. And neither does anyone one else. Lost a customer for life. Poor product. Worse customer service. I've never been yelled at while I've expressed my displeasure with a locally owned business.

Tracey from London
Tracey from London
1 review London, ON

Sectional and recliner

519-452-1910
445 Nightingale Avenue
London

We purchased a sectional and recliner 2 years ago for which we had to wait 6 months to receive after making numerous phone calls. In one month's time we had to call because the seams had begun to rip out and than another call 3 months later for the same issue. Here we are 2 year later, same problem and the furniture looks like it 15 years old and squeaks every time you move. Terrible quality!! Went to Lazy Boy bought a beautiful sectional and love it!!

nothappy
nothappy
1 review Woodstock, ON

home theater sectional

I have owned this product for 3 months now, out of which it has worked properly for about 3 weeks. I have had it repaired twice and it is now broken again and waiting for the service guy to come out a third time. After mentioning to the company owner that I was not satisfied and would like to return this very expensive item for exchange or refund, his response was " you own it now " and "if you think I'm going to come and pick that thing up and give you your money back, you're mistaken", so beware and don't take their word for it like I did when inquiring about warranty before I purchased this unit that "we'll take care of you" because they won't, all you'll get is attitude. I have had to deal with his service contractor myself, as if this is my problem to deal with, not exactly what I would call good customer service. So, to sum it up, save the extra couple of thousand that you think you're paying for the better quality and go buy from the big box stores, at least they take care of their customers when something goes wrong.