Lighting Design Centre Ltd

Review for Lighting Design Centre Ltd

Tracy Dunn from Riverview
Tracy Dunn from Riverview
2 reviews Riverview, NB

Supplied the lighting for my entire house when it was being built

When my house was being constructed, the builder sent me to Lighting Design Centre Ltd to go through their catalogs and choose the light fixtures for each room in my house. I found the idea overwhelming, but the tremendously helpful staff sat me down in a comfortable space, allowed me to browse the books at my own pace, and made helpful suggestions when I asked for them. The lights have since been installed, and I have been incredibly happy with the quality and appearance of every single one of them! Great company!