Homesense

Cindy in Edmonton
Cindy in Edmonton
5 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Home decor accessories

i find the store very crowded. It is quite difficult to bows the aisles as there are stuff everywhere. It feels very disorganized and cluttered. The staff were friendly, though. That being said, I would shop there again. They have nice stuff, but it can be a bit expensive.

Kassandra in Edmonton
Kassandra in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Mirror, jewelry stand

I had a good experience. At the time I went, there weren't too many staff employed. The store was clean. They had a good selection of home decor products. I found some good sales. I am happy with my purchase.

Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furniture purchase

I absolutely love shopping at HomeSense! It is such a great store - there are such unique items here. I recently purchased a small dresser with shelves which has a more rustic look. It is very cute but when I went to open one of the drawers, one of the pieces of wood had fallen out of place. It was still functional, but not 100% intact, so I told the cashier and she was able to give me a discount on the dresser. I've also purchased other items in the past including cookware and home decor items - the prices are exceptional! The only downfall is that they only sell each item in small quantities so once the item is gone, it's not likely that you'll find it again.