Fraser Valley Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Surrey  >  Fraser Valley Heating Ltd

Reviews for Fraser Valley Heating Ltd

Gas fireplaces, HOD and a Gas Regulator

Dom and in particular, Angelo, had their challenges in getting the gas regulator, gas fireplace and HOD system in my townhouse working together. After trouble shooting by Angelo, it has been fixed and works seamlessly. These gentlemen are THE BEST!!

Thank you so much! We're always happy to help.

george in Toronto
george in Toronto
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Honest, timely and quality work

New to the province last year, I'm very thankful that I got referred to Dominic and his team. He guided me through a complete furnace and AC overhaul, clearly with my best interests as his priority. It's rare these days to have the pleasure to deal with someone with such integrity.

Greatly appreciate the thoughtful review. Hope you're enjoying the air conditioning!

Rick & Ingrid in White Rock
Rick & Ingrid in White Rock
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace servicing, Hot water tank installation, Fire Place servicing

Dominic and Angelo have been servicing our Furnace, air filter, hot water tank and fire places for over 5 years now. We left our previous service provider over a warranty issue. Dominic and Angelo checked into our 'April Air' warranty and secured a new part for us and installed this part, saving us the cost of replacement. A couple of years later our hot water tank sprung a leak, once again Fraser Valley Heating checked out our warranty and replaced the tank once again saving us a great deal of money. Both brothers are reliable, professional, competent and caring. We are pleased to have them on our side.

Thank you Rick! It's always a pleasure to work with you and Ingrid. We greatly appreciate your kind review.

Judy@hillhousehold
J. Y.

Hot Water tank repair

This company is all about its people - knowledgeable, professional, efficient.
Dec 24th - no hot water
Dec 25th - I sent an SOS email late at night
Dec 26th - received a response with a date

We are always thrilled to hear that you are happy with our work. Greatly appreciated!

Marv in Langley
Marv in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Furnace repair

Our furnace suddenly quit working. I read reviews online to find a repair service. Fraser Valley Heating had amazing reviews for honesty, and quality of work, and customer service, etc. Dom worked our visit in a bit early even though he was quite busy, did quality work at a reasonable price, and is definitely an honest business person. no upsell, just honestly fixed the problem. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Marv! It was a pleasure working in your home and I was happy to get the heat back up and running for you.

Darcey
Darcey
1 review Surrey, BC

High efficiency furnace and Rinnai on demand water heater

I had a carbon monixide problem and they came that day (Friday afternoon). They diagnosed the problem and could have fixed the issue but I asked them to replace my 23 year old furnace and my 16 year old hot water tank. This had been the push I needed to finally do it.They did not charge me for the service call and were able to get me a quote for both items that night.I gave them the go ahead and they were at my house Tuesday starting the work.After only a couple of days we were back up and running and everything works great.They were pleasant and very prompt, called me with any questions/suggestions, listened to my concerns and cleaned up when they were done.Very professional, I will and have already recommended them to my friends and relatives.Darcey

1 review Surrey, BC

Dominic was a pleasure to work with

I had a thermostat problem and I needed a housecall. Dominic was prompt and professional. He assessed my problem, pointed me in the right direction and charged me nothing. When I need to replace the furnace, he'll get the call.

Thank you for the review Bob. Always happy to help out.

Gerry from Langley
Gerry from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

Furnace repair

Our furnace stopped running and we called Fraser Valley Heating after hours (on a stat holiday) and left a message. We got a call back within an hour and they walked us through some trouble-shooting and solved our problem. Above and beyond! Thank you!

Thank you for the review Gerry. I'm happy we were able to get the furnace up and running again.

PJ Lilly from Surrey
PJ Lilly from Surrey

Thermal Coupler, Cleaning & Checkup

Over the years, I've had to call Dominic a few times for our gas furnace repair, and each time, he has been quick to arrange a visit, prompt and reliable in showing up, and has been really straightforward and clear in his communication. Each time, he has made only the necessary repairs, (saving us money by not trying things blindly!) He showed me the burnt out parts, and endured my curious questions, answering them all politely and helpfully, explaining each step as he went (and doing a great job of cleaning out the furnace inside and outside + tidying his work area before closing it up and leaving us warming up again!) It's clear he knows what he's doing. I would definitely recommend Fraser Valley Heating for any problems with your gas appliances... great price, great service, and great guys. Thanks!

Joseph Chaar in Surrey
Joseph Chaar in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace Blower Repair

When our furnace blower decided to call it quits...we had no choice but to call in a professional. It's always a bit unnerving calling in help with anything that needs repair or maintenance around the house....however, that's NOT the case with Fraser Valley Heating. What a relief to deal with a company who prides itself on customer service and honest integrity of work ethics. Dominic was exemplary in his knowledge of repairs and advice...he was punctual, quick, confident, pleasure to deal with in every aspect...and very reasonable. He even showed us how to maintain our gas stove ignitors ...free of charge. I've been suffering with this stove for years and he fixed it in two minutes. I only wish I choose this company for some prior work that I had done. I would have probably saved myself a lot of nerves and money.Don't hesitate on calling them. They run their business like more businesses should. I would happily call them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Joseph, I was happy to help. We appreciate your business and thank you for your review.

More about Fraser Valley Heating Ltd

Since 1970, Fraser Valley Heating has been a family owned and operated company. We have the proven track record to provide you with reliable, efficient Heating and Air Conditioning systems that will keep you and your family comfortable for years.