Chinook Upholstery Draperies & Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Chinook Upholstery Draperies & Flooring Ltd

Mark
Mark

chair renovation

We were looking for upholstery material to re-cover our children's table and chair set (32 years old). Corinne was very attentive and helped us to find exactly the right material to use. She gave us tips about folding and trimming the material properly and the appropriate stuffing to use in the chairs. In the end, we have a brand new-looking kids table and chair set to use for our grandchildren! We are very happy with the service.

Susan Westersund in Calgary
Susan Westersund in Calgary

Reupholstery

My 4 old wooden chairs have great sentimental value but needed to have the seats recovered, and Laila and her staff did a beautiful job. These old chairs never looked so good, and it only took a week. Highly recommend.

Moira Striepe from Calgary
Moira Striepe from Calgary

Furniture restoration and upholstery

Absolutely one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you to Laila and staff !! Wonderful job ! Would recommend this shop to anyone looking to fix ,rebuild and upholster antique furniture! Fabulous...

Flo
Flo

Blinds

Good service – good price. Would suggest if you are looking, see the lady there and ask her for when Hunter Douglas is having deal. Contracted out the installer but he was very good and clean as well. Also, very good with follow-up and any concerns that we had – she address and fixed. Would recommend her to anyone looking for blind.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Re-upholstery of 8 bar stools

Chinook Upholstery has a great selection of fabrics. The staff were very knowledgeable and took the time to understand what I was looking for. They then proceeded to help me find a fabric suitable for my decor and also in a good price range. I don't think it would be a good place to shop without their assistance as there are thousands of fabrics, and it is hard to differentiate between them all.

Sue McPherson in Calgary
Sue McPherson in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Recovered two love seats

Looking a little worn we couldn't find new suitable love seats so we had the old ones recovered and they look brand new. Changed the color and look of them a bit and love, love, love them.

Little Miss in Mission
Little Miss in Mission

Window Treatment

I was thoroughly impressed with the selection of window coverings. The photo album of previous work done was great for getting new ideas.

I believe Kim was the name of the woman who helped us select our calico drapes for our living room. She was very helpful and patient.

We had them installed in about 2 weeks and even the installation guys were really nice.

Really great service! I would definitely go back!

frances douros    Dewinton
frances douros Dewinton
1 review Okotoks, AB

roller blinds and valances

good customer service. I bought valences and blinds and Barbara was very through. She came into the house and did all the measuring herself. They have a huge selection of beautiful products.

Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Calgary?