Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
410-1121 Centre Street NW Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

Reviews for Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

home carpet cleaning

Absolute best service of anyone I've ever dealt with. Complete professionalism every time. Time and attention spent on the details making this company a joy to work with. Call Reid.

Thank you for the review. It's always my pleasure to provide a positive experience for my carpet and upholstery cleaning service.

Jody Thaell from Edmonton
Jody Thaell from Edmonton

Carpet Cleaning

Stop looking! If you need your carpets cleaned, you need to call Reid. We have used this company exclusively for over 15 years, and have been rescued from situations we thought were going to be impossible to fix. Wool berber, oriental area rugs, synthetics - Reid does beautiful work with all of them. We would wait a long time before we would use any other company.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It's been my pleasure to provide you with my cleaning service over the years.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent work

Reid knows fabrics and how to deal with them. He did an excellent job on two sofas, a large chair two small chairs and three pillows. I thought the rayon pillows were done but they look as good as new. Reid is also personable and very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Alberta Rug and Upholstery Cleaners for any upholstery cleaning job.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for my upholstery cleaning service. It was a pleasure providing you my service and knowledge for your furniture cleaning.

erinkurchina
erinkurchina

Carpet Ceaning

Reid has been cleaning my same carpets for the past 18 years. His professionalism, attention to detail and customer service are exemplary. We have a family dog and over the years Reid has helped us address pet stains and day to day wear on our carpets and has consistently helped us maintain their fresh appearance. I don't hestitate to recommend his excellent services.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It has always been my pleasure to provide quality carpet cleaning service for your home.

D Johnson in Calgary
D Johnson in Calgary

Condo Couch Cleaning

I found Reid on a google search - he was prompt with his communication via e-mail and was able to provide a quote estimate and appointment quickly. We live in a condo and needed our high-end nylon couch cleaned and he was able to accommodate us as, instead of a truck, he has a portable cleaning system. He arrived on time and actually finished an hour early (he booked additional time to ensure any time-consuming circumstances were accounted for). He was really pleasant to deal with, and we were able to pay via e-transfer.

Reid did a great job, our couch looks great, and he seemed to have a strong knowledge of fabrics and his craft. I would 100% hire Reid again and will definitely recommend him to friends.

Thank you for taking to time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with my service and appreciate the kind words about my upholstery cleaning service.

Andrew from CALGARY
Andrew from CALGARY
3 reviews Big Stone, AB

Rug Cleaning as Part of Move

As part of the conditions of the sale of our house, we were required to have the rugs professionally cleaned. After reading the reviews on Homestars I reached out to Reid, who not only took on the job on short notice but did such a great job we immediately hired him to clean the rugs in our new house.

Reid and Dave arrived early, were friendly and knowledgeable and worked incredibly fast to make the carpets look better than ever before. My only regret is that we don't get to enjoy those clean carpets ourselves.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with the carpet cleaning service and I look forward to cleaning the carpets at your new house.

Lucille from Calgary
Lucille from Calgary

Wow, now that's clean!

After reading the reviews on Homestars we decided to hire Reid. When he arrived without a truck mounted system, I was a little worried. Like many people I assumed you would need the huge machine to do a good job. Well that couldn't be further from the truth! Using his portable machine Reid did a fantastic job. We had the couch cleaned a few months ago with one of the large companies that uses the truck mounted system. All they did was make the couch wet and maybe move the dirt around a little. Total waste of time and money. After Reid finished, the couch looks like new again. We were ready to take it off to the junkyard, but it really looks great. The carpet is amazingly clean. It feels so plush and full again, not matted down. It looks cleaner too, and smells very fresh and clean. Yes the carpet stretched a little during cleaning, there were bumps where the joins were, but after drying it's nice and smooth again.
Reid is completely trustworthy, honest, and takes his time. He is a true craftsman and knows his trade inside and out. It is getting quite rare to find someone who knows his stuff and is fair and honest. I don't mind paying a fair price for good work, and I would recommend Reid to absolutely anyone. If you have expensive carpets and are worried about getting them cleaned and what process to use ... hire Reid. You will not be disappointed. And no I am not a friend or family member, just a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for the detailed review and taking the time to share your experience. I always strive to offer high quality service at an honest price and it's great to hear your satisfaction with it.

Liz G in Calgary
Liz G in Calgary

Carpet cleaning

Reid was able to fit in our booking for carpet cleaning at short notice as we had a tight schedule. He was punctual and professional, and was honest and up front about what he could achieve.
We were very happy with the result and it was excellent value for money.

Thank you for the great review and I'm happy to have been able to fit in your schedule to list your house. It will show well for the sale.

Jonathan W in Calgary
Jonathan W in Calgary

Stain Removal and Carpet Cleaning

I had a "mystery stain" on some high-end white carpet that was a real eye sore. I didn't know what caused the stain so I knew I needed a professional carpet cleaner if I was going to have any chance of removing it.

I checked out some reviews on Homestars and decided to call Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners. I spoke with Reid and it immediately became clear that he knew what he was talking about. I felt confident that he was the right man for the job so I booked in the cleaning.

On the day of the cleaning he called me with 1 hour notice so that I could leave work and meet him on site. I showed him the stain and he went right to work. He cleaned the carpet in the living room, 2 bedrooms and the stairs.

The whole cleaning only took about 2 hours and at the end the stain was gone! I was very happy with the service and quality provided by Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners and will definitely use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with my service and look forward to any future service you may need.

ACA from Calgary
ACA from Calgary

Thanks for the honest and great service

Great Service. Turned out he felt he would do more damage cleaning our couch then not due to the leather piping detail bleeding color into the fabric. He took the time to come out, look at our situation and provide a recommendation. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

More about Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

A family owned and operated carpet and upholstery cleaning business for over 30 years, serving Calgary and area
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Calgary?