410-1121 Centre Street NW Calgary AB

Reviews for Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

PaulK in Calgary
PaulK in Calgary

Extremely satisfied

We have about 500 sq ft of decent quality 16 year old Berber carpet that we were getting ready to replace. We called in Alberta Rug and Upholstery based on their excellent reviews. Reid came in and spent about 4 hours on our rugs and two sofas. My wife and I were amazed at how well they cleaned up - even in the high traffic areas. WAY cheaper than replacing our carpets...!

Thanks Reid.

It was a pleasure to meet you and provide my service. Thank you for taking time to write the review. I'm happy you were satisfied with the results and I look forward to any future service you require.

Karen
Karen

Cream coloured rug and sofas cleaned

403-283-3456
410-1121 Centre Street NW
Calgary
AB

Reid did a great job. I had thought the rug and sofas were toast but I’m so glad I called Reid to expertly clean them. They turned out great. They will be great for Christmas! Reid is sincere and hardworking and I would highly recommend his services. Karen

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with the results. I look forward to providing my service to you in the future.

shift modern home in Calgary
shift modern home in Calgary

Carpet + Sofa Cleaning

Really happy with Reid's response time to my original enquiry, turned up early to the appointment, did a great job of protecting the surfaces in my home and did an excellent clean on my sofa and hall/stairs that see a lot of foot traffic and dog sleeping.

Reid was very personable and explained everything very clearly to me regarding his expectations and how the fabric would respond to cleaning.

I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It's always a pleasure to get this kind of feedback.

Rick J.
Rick J.

Carpet clean

Reid was great in answering all of my questions, was on time and did a great job. He provided great value for the price, and I actually had him two other small areas that we had not talked about.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It was pleasure meeting you and providing you with my service.

Canadian53 in Calgary
Canadian53 in Calgary

EXCELLENT RUG AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

This is by far best rug and Upholstery cleaning company I have ever experienced. Reid the owner preforms the on site work himself and certainly pays attention to detail to obtain exceptional results. He is efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. He knows his fabrics and weaves and what to apply to achieve desired results.
We were extremely pleased with how our rugs and furniture turned out upon completion of cleaning. Well done Reid!
Ray & Lori

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing you with my service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

home carpet cleaning

Absolute best service of anyone I've ever dealt with. Complete professionalism every time. Time and attention spent on the details making this company a joy to work with. Call Reid.

Thank you for the review. It's always my pleasure to provide a positive experience for my carpet and upholstery cleaning service.

Jody Thaell from Edmonton
Jody Thaell from Edmonton

Carpet Cleaning

Stop looking! If you need your carpets cleaned, you need to call Reid. We have used this company exclusively for over 15 years, and have been rescued from situations we thought were going to be impossible to fix. Wool berber, oriental area rugs, synthetics - Reid does beautiful work with all of them. We would wait a long time before we would use any other company.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It's been my pleasure to provide you with my cleaning service over the years.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent work

Reid knows fabrics and how to deal with them. He did an excellent job on two sofas, a large chair two small chairs and three pillows. I thought the rayon pillows were done but they look as good as new. Reid is also personable and very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Alberta Rug and Upholstery Cleaners for any upholstery cleaning job.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for my upholstery cleaning service. It was a pleasure providing you my service and knowledge for your furniture cleaning.

erinkurchina
erinkurchina

Carpet Ceaning

Reid has been cleaning my same carpets for the past 18 years. His professionalism, attention to detail and customer service are exemplary. We have a family dog and over the years Reid has helped us address pet stains and day to day wear on our carpets and has consistently helped us maintain their fresh appearance. I don't hestitate to recommend his excellent services.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It has always been my pleasure to provide quality carpet cleaning service for your home.

D Johnson in Calgary
D Johnson in Calgary

Condo Couch Cleaning

I found Reid on a google search - he was prompt with his communication via e-mail and was able to provide a quote estimate and appointment quickly. We live in a condo and needed our high-end nylon couch cleaned and he was able to accommodate us as, instead of a truck, he has a portable cleaning system. He arrived on time and actually finished an hour early (he booked additional time to ensure any time-consuming circumstances were accounted for). He was really pleasant to deal with, and we were able to pay via e-transfer.

Reid did a great job, our couch looks great, and he seemed to have a strong knowledge of fabrics and his craft. I would 100% hire Reid again and will definitely recommend him to friends.

Thank you for taking to time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with my service and appreciate the kind words about my upholstery cleaning service.

More about Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

A family owned and operated carpet and upholstery cleaning business for over 30 years, serving Calgary and area