Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

Reviews for Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent work!

Prompt and courteous and diligent attention to detail

Will use this company again

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you were happy with my service and I look forward to any future work you may require.

maherjl
maherjl

Carpet cleaning

Reid has cleaned my carpeting for 12 years. His work (and work ethic) is exemplary. AND, his prices reasonable. I have large carpeted areas, and stairs.

Thank you for the review and your many years of business. It's always a pleasure to provide you with my service.

nancy-marshall
nancy-marshall

shampooing of area rugs

This is the second time that I have used Alberta Rug and Upholstery Cleaners. Last year I had 4 chairs shampooed and the same 2 area rugs as this year. I am beyond happy with Reid's work. Both my neighbour and I hired Reid last year and we were so happy with his work, that we would not consider using any other company. He is on very punctual, organized and very meticulous. He has lots of knowledge re different fabrics and how they should be treated. I would highly recommend him to family and friends if they were in need of these type of services. Thank you.

Thank you for the very detailed review. It is a pleasure to provide you with my service.

Trent in Calgary
Trent in Calgary

Living room furniture cleaning

Reid was excellent from quote to finish. He responded quickly to my quote request. He explained the process in detail and the all the benefits. He arrived EXACTLY on time. He was extremely professional, efficient, and friendly. He was very respectful of my time, the house, and our furniture. His invoice was actually LESS than his initial quote. A very nice surprise! He cleaned up after himsel....it was as if he had never been. Our 10 year old furniture looked almost like new!

I appreciate you're detailed review of my service and I'm glad you were happy with my work and service. Thank you and I look forward to any referrals or future work you may need.

B (.
B (.

Cleaning an off-white couch (microfibre)

Reid brought my shabby couch back to life! He prepared me for worst case because it was a difficult job - and delivered amazing results. He was knowledgeable, experienced, prompt, thorough, cleaned up after himself and I will refer him and bring him in for other cleaning jobs. It was great to work directly with the owner of the business.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with my service and the results.

eyres.tj
eyres.tj

Couch Cleaning

We had a really stained couch, with everything from baby formula, food, and pet stains. Reid did a great job getting all the stains out, very thorough!

Reid is passionate about what he does and it is reflected in the quality of the service he provides. We appreciated his professionalism and friendliness.

The quote we were given was exactly what we paid, and Reid was very upfront about what additional charges might be incurred and why. The rates are very competitive if not better than any other quotes we got.

Definitely recommend, and we will definitely be using this company again.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you were happy with my service and look forward to any future service you may need.

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Upholstery Cleaning

We had a sofa, two chairs and an ottoman cleaned and are most satisfied. Reid was prompt, personable, knowledgeable and took the time to make sure the job was well done. We will definitely use him in the future and we highly recommend him.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to provide you my service.

Catherine
Catherine

Carpet cleaning

Punctual, friendly and did a great job. Would definitely recommend Alberta Rug Cleaners to others.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you were happy with my service.

legsdi
legsdi

Carpet cleaning

Reed was amazing. He is very professional and even arrived early for our carpet cleaning! He explained everything thoroughly and thoughtfully. Highly recommend his services!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I'm glad to hear you were happy with my service.

Shannon
Shannon

Wool area rugs

Reid, was very professional and forthright.
He communicated his assessment and what to expect after the cleaning was complete. I am very happy with the outcome of the rugs. I will recommend Alberta Rug and Upholstery Cleaners to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with rug cleaning. I appreciate any recommendations, thank you.

More about Alberta Rug & Upholstery Cleaners

A family owned and operated carpet and upholstery cleaning business for over 30 years, serving Calgary and area