Stewart Overhead Door Co Ltd

Stewart Overhead Door Co Ltd

Reviews for Stewart Overhead Door Co Ltd

Private User reviews London, ON

Garage door replacement

Service was excellent from getting a real person answering the phone (rare nowadays) to the sales person dropping by to give me a quote and set a date for the install. Installers showed up when scheduled (also rare) and were friendly and efficient and cleaned up after themselves. The new door dramatically improves the look of my home after my son had spent years drilling hockey pucks at the old one!!

Doug Morland
Doug Morland
0 reviews London, ON

Excellent Service

* Was not given any amount for the repair or a receipt*. Garage door was open when power outage occurred. After power was restored. When it came back on the door would go all the way down but then went right back up again. We checked electric eye -- nothing blocking it. Phoned your company Fri. Aug.28/20 and was told you would come today. Repairs were made quickly by knowledgeable technicians . Unless we get an enormous bill , I would use your company again and recommend it to everyone I know. Thanks for your prompt and and excellent service!
Doug and Nancy Morland

Private User reviews London, ON

Garage Doors

This is a very professionally run company. Brian patiently helped me with all of the numerous decisions that lead to the final result of my beautiful garage doors that I can enjoy for years to come. The staff is friendly and respectful which means a lot to me. The installers were extremely helpful and worked with me to make the experience as easy as possible. When most things in reality never match our expectations I can say that my experience with this company is as good as it gets!

Holly in Kitchener
Holly in Kitchener
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

Awesome

Manny was great, friendly and prompt. Door looks great and installer (sorry I forget his name) worked well, was friendly and did a great job. No complaints at all. I would defiantly recommend Stewarts.