310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Reviews for 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

doug g.
doug g.

Junk removal

They did awesome and I was very happy you work with low income people as I am on Alberta aish and I needed help and you guys saved me a lot

Thanks very much for your kind feedback. Much appreciated! We aim to meet or exceed customer expectations to make customers happy which in turn makes us happy! We believe in the saying "Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy." By Gretta Palmer, Author and Editor. Thank you again for your positive feedback. Have a terrific day! 

JGM
JGM
1 review Edmonton, AB

Yard cleanup including sectioned branches from old apple tree that was pruned and old cedar fencing.

The workers were very accommodating and quick with their cleanup. My estimate on the phone was around $350 - $400 on the phone but the actual bill was over $525 even after applying a coupon. Seemed a bit high as I have used this service twice before in the past 5 years and the fee was far more reasonable.

Hi JGM, I am glad you received good service from our company. We have been in business since 1995 and are Alberta-owned & operated so "thank you" for shopping local :) I would like the opportunity to look at your invoice with you to identify/explain the price discrepancy - please feel free to call or connect with us online. I also hope we get the chance to service you again soon. Greg Kirkwood - owner.

Reliable S.
Reliable S.

Garbage cleanup

Great service. On time, fair price and friendly service....hard to find these days. Thanks 310-Dump.

deantetz
deantetz

Landscaping, fence snd retaining wall.

I had taken out big the front and rear sidewalks, and a retaining wall in the back for replacement and reinstall a fence that is falling apart. 310 dump made removal of the trash easy and efficient, responded quickly, and delivered fast. Thanks all.

davidrw
davidrw

Removel of Freezer and Hot Water Tanks

The removal of a very old hot-water tank and vintage freeze, both extremely heavy was challenging and heavy work. The crew was always pleasant and work extremely hard to get the units out. I applaud the work they did and am extremely satisfied with their efforts! Highly recommended!

judydrummond
judydrummond

KITCHEN & BASEMENT RENOVATION

AS WELL AS GETTING RID OF THE DEBRIS FROM A KITCHEN AND BASEMENT RENOVATION THERE WERE ALSO ITEMS FROM A YARD CLEANUP. THE TRUCKS ARRIVED WITHIN A HALF HOUR OF MY PHONE CALL. THE 2 GENTLEMEN THAT ARRIVED, ALEX & BRENDAN, WERE COURTEOUS, POLITE AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL WITH REGARD TO GETTING EVERYTHING LOADED AS WELL AS ASSISTING IN GATHERING THE ITEMS WE WERE STILL TRYING TO ROUND UP BEFORE THEIR ARRIVAL.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY WITHOUT HESITATION

kmaru
kmaru

Main floor Renvation

We just started So far going good. I have to stop for sometime until the pretmit is ready.

Ken
Ken

Floor removal

They arrived the same day I requested a quote. Both guys were very polite, professional, and quick.

Good evening Ken,

We are glad to provide you same day, quick and professional service. Our team at 310-DUMP appreciates your feedback.

Al
Al
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Disposal of garden shed, various spring cleaning

Couple of hard working young fellas came and took away a substantial pile of garbage

Thank you Al for your comments. We appreciate each one of our customers feedback.

ceclifford
ceclifford

House Renovations..old stuff removed

Kevin and his co-worker ( sorry forgot the boys name)...These two guys were so pleasant and professional..
They did such an excellent job.
Both of them were so friendly and helpful.
I would like them to get a big thank you from us.
Great job.!!!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. At 310-DUMP we continue to do our best to have positive, friendly and professional employees to keep our customers happy.

Thank you again!

More about 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Our Junk Removal (full-service hand-loading) is perfect for big and small jobs alike. Sit back and relax while we load your garbage and takes it away! Since you will pay only for the truck capacity filled by your load, this is an easy and cost-effective way to get rid of ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Calgary?