310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Reviews for 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Janet in Edmonton
Janet in Edmonton

Decent performance

They have their good part and they have their bad part too.In terms of communication, customer service, responsiveness and job done, they were great. But for pricing i paid extra for something they should have waived.

Can't say Enough

I can't say enough of these guys. We use 310 dump on the job site and like them.....always had rolloffs when and where required. It's rare for dump companies to offer such quality service. I'm definitely keeping their contact so i don't have to search again.

Robson in Edmonton
Robson in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Good but expensive

I refused to call the last dump company i used because i was not impressed with their performance. I tried 310 Dump for a similar job and 310 Dump charged me $100 more. Yes! they did a far better job which i was pleased with but i'm contemplating . I'll use them again if they drop their price a bit.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Price More than i was quoted

I got an estimate for a specific type of junk removal and size and when they came out the price was more than I was quoted. Not too happy but they were there and did the job and i guess partially my fault for not communicating but would be good if the price was perfect or they could say with certainty that the price for a is b etc. The estimates was more than 2 others I had gotten but i think these companies say one thing and do another. My advice is to highlight and underline the price and have them sign off as they want you to do so that there is no issue with $$.

Logan W in North York
Logan W in North York
1 review Edmonton, AB

Not The Cheapest

310 Dump is not the cheapest bin rental but I believe they are way ahead of the rest. Pickup on time every time and reliable - No mess or ununnecessary disturbances.

Martin B in Edmonton
Martin B in Edmonton

Quick Execution

They guys Came on time and were insanely friendly. Fast working and nice guys doing the work. In and out with no problems. The last dump company i used did not keep everywhere clean and left so i had to try 310 Dump and they did well. will definitely be using them again

John Munter in Edmonton
John Munter in Edmonton

Fair

I've hired a lot of shady Dump companies in the past which made me not to trust Dump companies but these guys are different. They did an excellent work at a great price... I'm hiring them again.

KennethR
KennethR

Good Experience

So far, I've used 310 Dump twice this year alone and on each occasion had a positive experience. Kelly, Ian, Jessica, and the pick up staff are always nice to speak to. They are organized,$4 diligent and very decent crew. Thumbs up!

David Botha in Edmonton
David Botha in Edmonton

Trustworthy

It seems every now and then i get the run around from a bin rental company but 310-Dump is definitely not one of them. They arrived on time and did a far better job than the previous Dump company i used. I'll use them again soon.

Great Guys

My neighbors and I have rented bins a few times for Spring cleanups and spit the cost. This is a good company and the drivers are always on time and nice to deal with. One year we had a lot of wood in our bin (from a deck demo) and it rained and I think that added weight which we were charged for (not much). Another time we added too much dirt, same problem. But, just ask before hand because some items are heavier than others and if you let these guys know exactly what's going into the bin you won't have any billing issues.

More about 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Our Junk Removal (full-service hand-loading) is perfect for big and small jobs alike. Sit back and relax while we load your garbage and takes it away! Since you will pay only for the truck capacity filled by your load, this is an easy and cost-effective way to get rid of ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Calgary?