310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Reviews for 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fast working

Great! 310 dump was on time and insanely friendly. Fast working and nice guys doing the work. In and out with no problems and will definitely be using them again!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent work

My neighbours and I have rented bins a few times for Spring cleanups and spit the cost. This is a good company and the drivers are always on time and nice to deal with. One year we had a lot of wood in our bin (from a deck demo) and it rained and I think that added weight which we were charged for (not much). Another time we added too much dirt, same problem. But, just ask before hand because some items are heavier than others and if you let these guys know exactly what's going into the bin you won't have any billing issues.

Allen Codie in Edmonton
Allen Codie in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Check the length of the contract and the auto renewal

They have an auto renewal policy at the end of your contract agreement so unless you make changes when you do the contract they will automatically renew you contract on their own

Hi Allen! It's important to us that customers are more than satisfied with our company and our services. If you give us a chance, we would like the opportunity to discuss your situation in detail. Please give us a call your earliest convenience. Thanks! Greg Kirkwood - owner.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

No Integrity

This company left my driveway damaged, with gouges to the concrete. I expected that when hiring a company that specializes in waste disposal that they would have some kind of measure in place to prevent property damage. When I called management to have the issue rectified they proceeded to deny any liability siting the waiver that they make you sign before service. Despite my sincerest attempt to reason with them, they would not accept any responsibility for their carelessness. They kept saying it was my responsibility to make sure my driveway wasn't damaged and that I should have laid out plywood for them. This is an absurd response which is comparable to me having to cover my floors with tarps before hiring a painter to paint my walls. A painter would never expect me to do this so what makes 310-dump any different? They are both hired to do a job, they are both professional, (well at least the painter is), and they both get paid to make sure the task is done properly and with care. For anyone looking to for a waste management solution I would look elsewhere. 310- Dump does not stand behind their customers, instead it hides behind their waiver. Terrible customer service, and even worse management.

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our company. We pride ourselves on our service and the high quality standards we maintain. I would like the opportunity to earn back your business in the future. Please connect with us by phone or online so we can discuss this matter in detail. Thanks! Greg Kirkwood - owner.

Brae  from Calgary
Brae from Calgary

Old fence to haul

We rented a 10-yard bin to haul away an old fence. The staff were really friendly, and professional, but I was surprised by the final cost. We were invoiced an initial $350, but then we were invoice a second time for extra weight ($115) without a phone call to discuss. I'm surprised that we went over weight, but we have no way to know.

Thanks Brae for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact our office by email to bookme@310DUMP.com or call direct 310-3867 and inquire regarding the extra weight. We can provide you proof of the weight. Our customers appreciate that we have full disclosure of the pricing terms and conditions in the agreement provided to them. We would be happy to explain to you when you call or email us on how the calculation of extra disposed material is completed. Our Call Center Agents are experts at providing you with clarifications. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our service. Here are excerpts of testimonial emails from recent customers: “Everything was awesome!” “It went very well, 310 – DUMP has been awesome.” “Everything went fine with delivery yesterday, thanks!” “Everything went smoothly. Thanks for checking.” “Everything went well this morning and the bin is on our driveway. The driver was very courteous and helpful.”

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

EXPENSIVE / Watch out for the fine print

Ordered a 10 yard bin and initial cost mentioned over the phone was 278$. When I received the invoice there was an extra fuel/environmental fee of 16.9%. This increased the cost to 341.23$. 3 days and 0.5 tonne of material are included in this price. They picked up the bin on the 3rd day and I was charge another 76.65$ for the the extra weight (146$ per tonne over the included material weight) I shouldve rented a uhaul trailer and hauled it to the dump myself. On the other hand the staff was very friendly and polite.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact our office by email to bookme@310DUMP.com or call direct 310-3867 and inquire regarding the issues raised. We would be happy to explain how everything is calculated. Our customers appreciate that our pricing agreements offer full disclosure of how items are calculated. Our Call Center Agents are experts at providing you with clarifications. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our service.

Erika J.
Erika J.
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Deck

I am re-building my backyard deck. 310 Dump hauled away all of the demolished deck material which was about 1/2 load. They were a pleasure to deal with. Punctual, professional and did a great clean up job. Thank you guys!

Thanks very much for your kind feedback. Much appreciated! We aim to meet or exceed customer expectations to make customers happy which in turn makes us happy! We believe in the saying "Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy." By Gretta Palmer, Author and Editor. Thank you again for your positive feedback. Have a terrific day! 

Edie &.
Edie &.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Office reno

The guys did a good job, worked hard. They had to haul everything down the stairs from the second floor, big heavy pieces.

Thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will be sharing your feedback with our team as they deserve the credit. Greg Kirkwood - owner.

duma
duma
1 review Edmonton, AB

Remove stero from home. Discussed other possible projects.

Very professional and carefully done. The men were well spoken, clean and kind. Asked if there was anything else to be done if desired.

D.Martin
D.Martin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage clean out..

Had about 2 tons of junk and the 2 guys did an excellent job and in good time to. They seem to enjoy their work. Which is nice to see nowadays.

@DMartin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future! Greg Kirkwood - owner.

More about 310 Dump Waste Management Ltd

Our Junk Removal (full-service hand-loading) is perfect for big and small jobs alike. Sit back and relax while we load your garbage and takes it away! Since you will pay only for the truck capacity filled by your load, this is an easy and cost-effective way to get rid of ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Calgary?