HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Calgary  >  310-DUMP Waste Management Ltd

Reviews for 310-DUMP Waste Management Ltd

Brae  from Calgary

We rented a 10-yard bin to haul away an old fence. The staff were really friendly, and professional, but I was surprised by the final cost. We were invoiced an initial $350, but then we were invoice a second time for extra weight ($115) without a phone call to discuss. I'm surprised that we went over weight, but we have no way to know.

Thanks Brae for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact our office by email to [email protected] or call direct 310-3867 and inquire regarding the extra weight. We can provide you proof of the weight. Our customers appreciate that we have full disclosure of the pricing terms and conditions in the agreement provided to them. We would be happy to explain to you when you call or email us on how the calculation of extra disposed material is completed. Our Call Center Agents are experts at providing you with clarifications. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our service. Here are excerpts of testimonial emails from recent customers: “Everything was awesome!” “It went very well, 310 – DUMP has been awesome.” “Everything went fine with delivery yesterday, thanks!” “Everything went smoothly. Thanks for checking.” “Everything went well this morning and the bin is on our driveway. The driver was very courteous and helpful.”

Ordered a 10 yard bin and initial cost mentioned over the phone was 278$. When I received the invoice there was an extra fuel/environmental fee of 16.9%. This increased the cost to 341.23$. 3 days and 0.5 tonne of material are included in this price. They picked up the bin on the 3rd day and I was charge another 76.65$ for the the extra weight (146$ per tonne over the included material weight) I shouldve rented a uhaul trailer and hauled it to the dump myself. On the other hand the staff was very friendly and polite.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact our office by email to [email protected] or call direct 310-3867 and inquire regarding the issues raised. We would be happy to explain how everything is calculated. Our customers appreciate that our pricing agreements offer full disclosure of how items are calculated. Our Call Center Agents are experts at providing you with clarifications. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our service.

Erika J.
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

I am re-building my backyard deck. 310 Dump hauled away all of the demolished deck material which was about 1/2 load. They were a pleasure to deal with. Punctual, professional and did a great clean up job. Thank you guys!

Thanks very much for your kind feedback. Much appreciated! We aim to meet or exceed customer expectations to make customers happy which in turn makes us happy! We believe in the saying "Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy." By Gretta Palmer, Author and Editor. Thank you again for your positive feedback. Have a terrific day! 

Edie &.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The guys did a good job, worked hard. They had to haul everything down the stairs from the second floor, big heavy pieces.

duma
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very professional and carefully done. The men were well spoken, clean and kind. Asked if there was anything else to be done if desired.

D.Martin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Had about 2 tons of junk and the 2 guys did an excellent job and in good time to. They seem to enjoy their work. Which is nice to see nowadays.

doug g.

They did awesome and I was very happy you work with low income people as I am on Alberta aish and I needed help and you guys saved me a lot

JGM
1 review Edmonton, AB

The workers were very accommodating and quick with their cleanup. My estimate on the phone was around $350 - $400 on the phone but the actual bill was over $525 even after applying a coupon. Seemed a bit high as I have used this service twice before in the past 5 years and the fee was far more reasonable.

Reliable S.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great service. On time, fair price and friendly service....hard to find these days. Thanks 310-Dump.

deantetz

I had taken out big the front and rear sidewalks, and a retaining wall in the back for replacement and reinstall a fence that is falling apart. 310 dump made removal of the trash easy and efficient, responded quickly, and delivered fast. Thanks all.

More about 310-DUMP Waste Management Ltd

Our Junk Removal (full-service hand-loading) is perfect for big and small jobs alike. Sit back and relax while we load your garbage and takes it away! Since you will pay only for the truck capacity filled by your load, this is an easy and cost-effective way to get rid of ...