Topfire Fireplace & Barbecue

Reviews for Topfire Fireplace & Barbecue

Jean Humpage in Pickering
Jean Humpage in Pickering

Fireplace

Last year I had a fireplace installed and the workmanship was excellent. This year I had them come back to do a yearly service and once again I was extremely satisfied with their work. They are very professional, and personable and answered my questions in a way I understood. I would highly recommend James and Dale to anyone looking to purchase a gas fireplace.

Ken in Ajax
Ken in Ajax
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Gas Fireplace

Excellent service. Very profession and more than helpful. Can't say enough about the professional service. The work was completed in a timely manor at a reasonable cost. The serviceman spent the time to explain what he was replacing and why. Well done.

Thank You for the feedback. Enjoy you fireplace

Stuart Potter from Whitby
Stuart Potter from Whitby

New Gas fireplace insert

We shopped around for a gas fireplace insert to replace a 20 year old one in our home that was no longer working. Topfire had best pricing and no pressure salesperson. They were easy to order from and our installation appointment was very quick. The installers did a great job and the fireplace looks good.

Thank you Stuart, enjoy your gas insert :)

Pamela in Ajax
Pamela in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

trouble shooting over the phone!

Called with a problem lighting my gas fireplace. Another company I called sent a service person without letting me know they were coming so no one was home. Then the follow-up apt was 2 wks out. Topfire fixed the problem OVER THE PHONE AT NO CHARGE! AWESOME!

James

Roberto Juarez  from Toronto
Roberto Juarez from Toronto

Fireplace

James was very great when helping me pick the product that was best for me. I would highly recommend his professional opinion. I am very happy with my purchase and the purchase process overall.

Thanks you Roberto! Follow us on twitter and Facebook if you would like!

Sharon from Pickering
Sharon from Pickering
24 reviews Pickering, ON

Gas Fireplace

After the worst ice storm Pickering had seen in many years, we decided to replace our old, non-working, ugly fireplace. After leaving messages with a few fireplace contractors, I received a call from Ron at Topfire Fireplace. He came to see our existing fireplace and suggested that we come to his store to look at some working fireplaces. After seeing the large selection of fireplaces and stoves that Ron had setup, I decided I wanted to have crystals not logs in our new fireplace.
Ron recommended that we meet with his carpenter at our house, before making a final decision. With the help of Ron & Henry we decided to remove the old corner fireplace, and install a new Napoleon Crystallo fireplace on the end wall of the living room with our TV recessed above it.
Removing our old fireplace required breaking up and removing the brick base, as well as matching and installing hardwood flooring. Framing and drywall had to be put up, and then the whole area needed to be painted. This was all done by Henry’s crew. The transformation is amazing.
If you are looking for friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff that can answer all questions, offered ideas and alternatives, then Topfire Fireplace is the company you want to call. It was a pleasure to deal with all the members of Topfire Fireplace and Henry & Robert Wolters Custom Carpentry companies. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for superior service, quality workmanship at a competitive price.

Thank you for the review. I will pass this on to Henry.
Enjoy your fireplace :)

Anthony Tedesco
Anthony Tedesco
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Dear Topfire Fireplace & Barbecue Inc,

I had purchased the Napoleon BGD36CF Crystallo gas fireplace in September of 2011 and what a phenomenal product it is!.The fireplace runs perfectly and I've received many compliments. James David was the gentleman at Topfire that helped me choose which fireplace best fits my needs. His knowledge and customer service is amazing, and I've recommended this store to many friends, as it was positive word of mouth that had led me to Topfire in the first place. I felt a testimonial was needed because of the overall quality the product/service is.

Thank you for you feedback. I am happy you are enjoying your fireplace.

Andrew Perry from Ajax
Andrew Perry from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Large green egg

I purchased a large big green egg from Topfire. Both Ron and James knew about the product very well and have great customer service skills. I couldn't be happier with my egg.

Happy cooking :D

David M from Ajax
David M from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

P500RSIB

I was looking at buying a BBQ and went to Topfire. I spoke with James who was very knowledgeable about the Napoleon bbq's that he sold. I purchased the P500RSIB and am very pleased with it's quality. I recommend the Napoleon BBQ and Topfire

More about Topfire Fireplace & Barbecue

Topfire Fireplace & Barbecue services the Durham, GTA and surrounding area. We sell a wide range of fireplace brands including Napoleon, Marquis, Montigo, Regency, and Stellar. We also sell the Napoleon brands of BBQ's.

We have now opened its second location in Aurora Ontario we now service the GTA, Durham and Toronto Area.

Our other locations:

Ajax-905-426-4100

Aurora- 905-503-2503

Services:
Fireplace Installation and Service.
BBQ Cleaning and Service