ServiceMaster Of Peterborough

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
694 Harper Road Peterborough ON
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Peterborough  >  ServiceMaster Of Peterborough

Reviews for ServiceMaster Of Peterborough

Karen in Peterborough
Karen in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Basement flood

I had a flood in my basement after a recent downpour. Within a couple of hours of contacting my insurance company I had a Servicemaster rep. here to begin the cleanup process. Shortly after that the cleanup crew was here. All of the staff was prompt, courteous, professional, thorough. They did an excellent job on the cleanup at a reasonable price. I elected not to rebuild as my basement family room isn't used much anymore, but I'm certain that Servicemaster would have finessed the rebuild with the same degree of professionalism. The customer service I received from this company was top-notch and I would highly recommend them!

Tammy Brumwell from Lindsay
Tammy Brumwell from Lindsay
2 reviews Lindsay, ON

Sewer back-up restoration

The city sewer main backed up into my first brand new home. I chose Service Master for restoration and I'm glad I did. The craftsmanship of the repair was solid and they worked with me to ensure that the basement was restored in the proper way. Staff were on time, courteous, and made a very stressful time much more pleasant.