Fabric Shops
12-5920 11 Street SE Calgary AB
Fabric Shops

Reviews for Along Came Quilting

quilting fabric

I recently discovered this fabric store and am so glad I did! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The salesperson helped me figure out exactly how much fabric I would need for the quilt and did not try to oversell me! I so appreciated her offering to figure this out without a pattern! The store has a great selection of quality fabrics and it is beautifully displayed and organized. This is my new favourite fabric store!

Julie from Calgary
Julie from Calgary

Quilts

I'm new to the quilting world but Along Came Quilting is definitely a fantastic store for anyone ranging from newbie to expert. Their store is very organized and full with tons of resources. I especially like the free quilting patterns they offer to customers and the great selection!

Canadalou in De winton
Canadalou in De winton
4 reviews DE WINTON, AB

Fabric

403-253-4419
12-5920 11 Street SE
Calgary
AB

This is such a wonderful store - very helpful staff who worked out fabric measurements for me! A large selection of patterns & notions as well as beautiful fabrics - I definitely recommend this store.