Power Vac Services

Reviews for Power Vac Services

AS in Cambridge
AS in Cambridge

duct cleaning

After some renovations we had Power Vac come clean our ducts. They did a wonderful job and were very clean and honest about their pricing, which was accurate to their initial estimate on the phone. As well the technician was friendly and very respectful of our home.

Thank you for giving us a great review. Your business is very much appreciated and we appreciate the trust you have placed in us.

Lill
Lill
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Duct cleaning

Power Vac had Randy come in and clean all my ducts and basically I would say made the insides of the ducts sparkle. He explained everything and showed me pictures and I saw the dirt in the ducts, after when I looked and also saw the pictures they sparkled. I had my ducts done by another company two weeks before and they blew air into a few ducts. But this company is wonderful and professional. I will be recommending this company to everyone. Thanks for the sparkle and fresh smell of my home.

J. Sweitz in Kitchener
J. Sweitz in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Duct Cleaning

This was my first time getting the ducts in my house cleaned. We had moved in to a newly built home, and after about 2 years the air was getting very dusty. We kept sneezing, so I called this company on someone's recommendation. They said most homes in a construction area (other homes still being built) get quite dusty from the construction air outside, and should get done sooner. I didn't know this, and was glad he mentioned it. There was a lot of dust. The person came on time, and took the time to show me what they were doing. He even explained the process to me, and showed me some of the debris they found in my ducts. They also showed me how clean they were after. I was very impressed when their supervisor came at the end to also do a complete inspection, to make sure they hadn't missed anything. They DID take off my return vents to clean in there, too. I was expecting to see dust flying everywhere when they hooked up those giant tubes, but the rest of my house stayed clean, even when they were working. What a difference! The air was so much better after! The staff working seemed to be happy with their jobs, and they were all very friendly.

More about Power Vac Services

Professional Duct Cleaning Services since 1966 We specialize in residential and commerical/ industrial services