Power Vac Ontario

Sterling in Toronto
Sterling in Toronto
0 reviews Breslau, ON

Air Vent Inspection & Cleaning

I dealt with a Staff member from Power Vac. He was polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. He had his trained staff members attend to our residence to perform a duct cleaning service. They were prompt, on time and did an excellant job for my wife and me. They responded to our questions willingly and explaned their process to us to help us understand the procedure. I would gladly recommend their services to those looking to have their house vents cleaned and sanitized.

Christina in Welland
Christina in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Duct cleaning

They were courteous. The work was sloppy. The ducts were located in a baby and toddler play room. There were shards of metal left on the floor and I can still find tiny pieces of metal once in a while despite having vacuumed numerous times. My son had a tiny piece in his toe. I didn’t realize that the procedure required cutting the ducts, otherwise I would’ve laid an old sheet on the ground as a precaution.

Beverley
Beverley
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Duct cleaning for our home

From first phone call, to service in our home with a knowledgeable and professional technician, to final wrap up and billing each member of this team was the perfect example of customer service and care . Our home is fresher and cleaner and we have excellent results.
I highly recommend this company.

Alma in Saint Thomas
Alma in Saint Thomas

Great team

Happy with the service. Great team. I would use them again and recommend. I very so badly needed the ducts cleaned and they were able to come and take care of it for me.

Duck cleaning

I want to let all Ontario..friend and family that duck cleaning by Power Vac is one the best:) Do not let to be full by phone call by telemarketers it will cost you at the end..my neighbour and I got hard working David to do the job:) Also my son was happy whit them to..Thank you David and Power Vac.

Rannie in Hamilton
Rannie in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Duct Services

From getting a quote to service completion with Power Vac Ontario, it took less than a week. My residence was due for duct cleaning even before a few renovation projects in the summer. The tech Austin arrived on time, made sure shoes-free, cleaned every vent thoroughly. Austin was friendly, patient to educate, and even lent a hand to change evaporator pad for the humidifier. The work made obvious difference at my home and I would like to recommend the company for their great and timely services.

Jacob\
Jacob\

Demitry

Demitry and his buys are just amazing. Very professional and clean job. They have very customer oriented service and reliable professionals. After the job was done they answered all my questions.

Lynn
Lynn
0 reviews Hanover, ON

Duct cleaning

My experience with Power Vac was awesome. I would definitely recommend their serves.
Dimitry was excellent. He explained everything and has a fabulous sense of humor. He was very through, neat and clean while doing his job, and after. He was very polite and professional.
Thanks Dimitry and Power Vac.

Rick in Cambridge
Rick in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Vent cleaning

Power Vac came to my home recommended by a friend who said they were the best. Let me tell you, they actually went to each vent to blow and loosen debris and power vacuum the whole system. They were very professional and cleaned up everything when they were done. I will definitely be calling them back in 3 years as the recommended. Thank you Power Vac for a job well done!

Kelly & Tom in Milton
Kelly & Tom in Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

Air duct cleaning

David was Very professional & courteous! Loved how he automatically left his boots outside my door without being asked to remove them. Did a very thorough job. Two thumbs up!!

More about Power Vac Ontario

Welcome to Power Vac Ontario. We've been a professional Duct Cleaning Services since 1966. We specialize in residential and commercial/industrial services. We Feature INGRAD Vacuum Technology on our Vacuum Trucks. Repeat business and word of mouth referrals is the foundation of our business model.