Children's Furniture By Baby Sam

5111 99 Street NW Edmonton AB
Children's Furniture By Baby Sam

Reviews for Children's Furniture By Baby Sam

Best Baby Cribs Review

It is the dream of every mother to watch the baby sleep peacefully on the crib. It is the safest place to put your baby. If you are a new buyer, you have to consider different factors in order to make the right choice. There are different brands on the market, it is important that you consider safety and comfy issues when you want to make your choice.

Mothers look for the most comfortable way of protecting their newborns. A time would come when she has to buy a crib for the baby. When the child reaches three to four months, it would be a good time to introduce them to cribs, though some mothers use baby cribs from birth.

There are different types and styles of such cribs on the market. Because of that, mothers have to choose wisely to ensure that they do not make any mistake. Consider the various brands on the market, as well as the benefits that you can derive from them before you make your choice. You need these cribs to be close to you, so that you can easily monitor your new baby. To ensure that you make the right choice, there are a number of factors that you have to consider. Here are some of them.

You have to decide the right time to introduce your baby to the crib. Most parents want to be close with their newborns, and that is why they prefer that they stay in bassinets or co sleepers. Usually there should be a transition to the crib after about three to four months. When you finally want to make your choice, you have to select the best brand on the market.

We have spent countless hours to research and analyze top rated cribs and finally selected best of the best baby cribs based on highest customer reviews. Here is the list of best baby cribs given below. I believe you will definitely enjoy!

Visit-> babycribspro

Mom in Alberta
Mom in Alberta
10 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Rocking Chair

This was my first time shopping in Baby Sam as we received a gift card for a shower gift. Both my husband & I were impressed by the selection and the fact you could order more products from their catalog to customize colors, woods. The staff treated us well and were knowledgeable. We would consider shopping here again.

Jonathan from Edmonton
Jonathan from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Children's Furniture

My wife and I were looking for prices on car seats and decided to stop by this shop as it was close to work. The store was attractively setup and the staff were warm and helpful. The selection was also adequate for a store of its size. I would recommend this as a stop when you are shopping for something new for your kids.

Sara in Edmonton
Sara in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Fantastic service from fols I can trust

Myself and my husband went to Baby Sam and we didn't know what to expect, as the front of the store looked fairly small and quaint.
As soon as we stepped inside, it was a rush of happy feelings when we realized that this store had to be the size of a department store- but all kids things!!!
We neew that we had found the store to support, and was even more surprised when one of the lovely ladies brought me a flower, and some cold water to drink! I do not think they work on commision, as they were very relaxed, and down to earth folks!

Our budget allowance was only 2000.00 for everything at the time, as my husband was the only one working. The super friendly staff was able to package everything together for just under 1800.00(included: stroller, car seat, crib that turns into a doule bed, a 3 drawer dresser, mattress, bedding, Bebe Pod seat, and even a high chair!)

Overall extreamely happy with the purchase, and even more satisfied when we found out that this was a locally owned and operated business, which is so hard to find now a days!

Baby Sam will see a lot of business from us, and from all of our pregnant friends too!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL STAFF AT BABY SAM FOR MAKING THIS DREAM HAPPEN!