Classic Care Carpet Cleaning

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
Suite 3-4131 MOSTAR RD Nanaimo BC V9T 6A6
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Nanaimo District  >  Classic Care Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Classic Care Carpet Cleaning

D2D
D2D
1 review Nanaimo, BC

carpets

After thorough research of various carpet cleaning methods and all the different area companies who perform them, I decided to use Classic Care for my carpet care. Not only am I extraordinarily pleased with their service, cleaning quality, and professionalism, so are many of my friends and neighbors who I referred to Classic Care because I was so thrilled! Classic Care is not just the best value for quality-they're the best!

2 reviews Nanaimo, BC

carpets, upholstery, blinds

I really appreciate the services Classic Care offers. I have had them cleaning my carpets, sofa and blinds for years. The customer service is second to none! I recommend them to everyone!

2 reviews Nanaimo, BC

carpet cleaning, upholstery and blinds

Franklyn
Franklyn
3 reviews Nanaimo, BC

Blind cleaning

They reconditioned my blinds and cleaned them, they did a great job and restored them back to original condition, they were super clean, and in perfect condition, they did everything i wanted and needed, and they were cheap, they also did a rug cleaning for an extra $15, great company and competitive prices