Beddington's Bed & Bath

Jeanne S. from Ottawa
Jeanne S. from Ottawa
5 reviews Manotick, ON

Window Coverings

I was looking for window coverings for my bedroom. I had searched all over Ottawa for what I wanted and finally found it at Beddington's. I needed 8 panels, and they only had 3 in the Bells Corners store. They made several phone calls to other stores and managed to find 5 more panels for me. They had them brought to Bells Corners where I picked them up. They staff was extremely helpful and genuinely interested in helping me find what I wanted. I would definitely shop there again.

Alexandra in Ottawa
Alexandra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shower curtains

I was looking for stall sized shower curtains and Beddington was the only store in Ottawa to actually have a variety! The only issue wa that I needed to buy 2 identical ones so I had to wait for the othe store to send one over.