Louis' Power Sewing Ltd

OldLady in Windsor
OldLady in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Gazebo cover & Recent Quote Request

Excellent workmanship. Called and questioned why the fit was so tight, I was told I needed a man to install it, which I had. Owner said he would come and take a look, took my info and never heard from him. So if you have a problem, don't expect a response.

Recently about 3 weeks ago, asked for a quote to reupholster a livingroom chair. No response.

Zero for Public relations.

Allan Kupsov in Windsor
Allan Kupsov in Windsor
1 review WINDSOR, ON

Awnings

I have been trying for more than a year & a half to get Louis to come & fix my awnings on which the fringe is unravelling. No matter how many timesI contact them they will not address the problem even though I told them I would pay for the repair. Once they get paid, they don't care about their customers. Allan Kupsov