Gold Aquariums Ltd

4710J 17 Avenue SE Calgary AB

Reviews for Gold Aquariums Ltd

Nemo in
Nemo in

Fish pet store gold's aquarium

First time here today and will definitely be coming back. Best selection of fish I've seen. Reasonably priced and super fast service ! Thank you! Use to shop at Pisces and now Golds will have my business.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Ordered tank, still waiting

I ordered a small tank to be build and was told a week and a half to completion. I called at a week and a half and was told 2 more days. It's now been 2 weeks and still nothing. I highly suggest going to the other aquarium building place on 44 Ave NE. 3-4 days for the build and no messing around.

Carl in Evergreen, Calgary
Carl in Evergreen, Calgary

Saltwater Fish, aquarium and accessories

I originally bought my first saltwater tank from these guys in 200&, and have been there over and over for about 6 years till I shut it down and sold it when I moved.

I've always had good service from them even though they're busy sometimes and they've always been very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Tarra Mavor from Calgary
Tarra Mavor from Calgary

Saltwater tank

Denis and the boys are so knowledgable with salt water fish and coral . We have been going there for at least 12 years :) from sea horses to fu man chu ! They are amazing , their coral is far the best . We have never had an issue ever.

shari wynne from Calgary
shari wynne from Calgary

Restocking aquarium with fish

We had a large Oscar and an ancient Pleco (over 10 years old) who both died within 3 months of each other. I did a thorough clean of my aquarium and went to Gold Aquariums to restock with a new Pleco and some Cichlids. The staff is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to fish and they specialize in Cichlids. They were able to help me make the best choices for my tank size, selecting fish that co-habit well together. A year and a half later our tank inhabitants have grown and are a happy addition to our family. I have been back several times for advice and am always welcomed by their staff.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Purchase of fish

Dennis at gold aquariums is very helpful and knowledgable about fish. He does not try to sell anything that isn't healthy. Also the prices for his fish and supplies is unbeatable in the city.

Bobbi in Chestermere
Bobbi in Chestermere
6 reviews Chestermere, AB

Discus and Angel Fish

We have been dealing with Dennis and his staff for a few years now and there is not another fish store in Calgary the competes with Dennis' prices on his fish. He ensures they are healthly prior to sale and is willing to answer questions as it relates to the health of your tank. Good selection of marine (salt fish as well)