Class Appliance Sales & Service Inc

Appliance Retailers
14-855 Alness Street North York ON M3J3H4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in North York  >  Class Appliance Sales & Service Inc

Reviews for Class Appliance Sales & Service Inc

Jack and Shayla in Thornhill
Jack and Shayla in Thornhill

Bought a fridge from them

I bought a GE fridge from them in 2008. There's no super-friendly service to rave about but the price was really good and the fridge is still working well 9 years later so I would definitely consider going to them again for our next appliance. (We haven't bought any appliances since then.)

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I dealt with Wes from Class Appliance to purchase some items for our kitchen late last year. He was FANTASTIC! Couldn't have asked for a better guy to deal with. He was personable, informative, kind and gave us a great price. At the time we purchased only 2 appliances and were given a price for the remaining 2 that we would come back and get when the time came for them to go into our new kitchen. When the time came to purchase the remaining 2 we had nothing but problems. Wes was away and we were dealing with Omar and a few others that I don't know their names. I have never received such terrible customer service. All we got was the runaround! No one ever called back when they said they would. The price changed every time we spoke to them (so on a daily basis). They would tell us one time that they had the appliance then later that day or the next day would tell us when we called again to confirm so we could pick them up that they made a mistake and that they don't have it! We were told at one point that the fridge would be out and we could pick it up and when we drove an hour to get it we were told upon arrival that they didn't have it. DISGUSTING. Just the fact that they wouldn't honour the price we were originally given was bad enough but the service was the icing on the cake. The last time we spoke to Omar we were told he would call us the next day to let us know about the fridge as he had said he thought he knew where one might be. That was a month ago and we still haven't heard from him. Instead of beating our heads against the wall we decided to deal with another company that is also in North York and have nothing but positive things to say about them. They were the same price but even if they had cost more, the service we received was worth going there instead! I will NEVER recommend Class Appliance to anyone after this experience, which is a shame because Wes was incredible to deal with. I am appalled that they can call themselves professionals after the way we were treated as customers. Shockingly unprofessional. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Sue
Sue
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

repair and appliance purchase

I have known the owner, Wes for 25 years or more and he has always given me the best deal and service. This company is a hidden jewel for anyone looking for appliances or repair.

Trina Senechal Klinck in Toronto
Trina Senechal Klinck in Toronto

New appliances

I love LOVE Class Appliances. I have bought new appliances for two houses - one four years ago and for the one my husband and I just bought together. The staff at Class Appliances are fun to work with, honest and fair. Any time I need new appliances (which, sadly, won't be for a long time now) I will use Class Appliances.