Fundy Appliance Service Ltd

Fundy Appliance Service Ltd

Review for Fundy Appliance Service Ltd

Private User reviews Truro, NS

Bible Hill/Truro NS

Hello, My name is Debbie Sullivan. My husband Harry Sullivan purchased a washer/dryer model # GUD27SMMWW Serial # GL042551C From Fundy Appliance Bible Hill/Truro NS It has been adjusted/lubed etc. by Brian service person. It sounds like a motor in the wrong gear and it was quite and worked great when bought. He already told me long ago they wouldn't replace it. I cannot give them star of nothing since he has never called us back or has not offered to look and fix it again. The drumb has to have some flexibility but since it's been fixed so called...I'm so disappointed as I thought it was the best.