A T A Appliance Services

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Airdrie  >  A T A Appliance Services

Reviews for A T A Appliance Services

2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Washer Repair

My washer was making loud noise, after I called ATA Appliances, he asked me questions and showed up very quick with the right part and fixed my washer the same day within few hours. Very satisfied. I will strongly recommend ATA Appliances.

Extreamely Unproffessional

I called for service on a dishwasher. He came in with his wet boots on, never taking them off. He complained about the plumber who installed it wanting to know who it was. He also complained about our make of dishwasher. He told us, before he even started to look what was wrong, that we should just replace it. Our dishwasher is new!
While he is working on it he's grumbling and cursing under his breath.
Meanwhile, my husband and I are trying to also run our business. So, in between talking to him we are also talking business. My husband asked me to find something for him, when I found it I told him. The repair man walked over to me and told me,"LET HIM DO ONE JOB AT A TIME! I was blown away. He was referring to him asking my husband to go get his own tools, as this man didn't have what he needed to do the job, and I was interrupting. Needless to say, we asked him to leave and we would finish what was left.
As you can tell, we didn't have to replace the dishwasher. He is rude, arrogant and disrespectful. I have never experienced anything like it from a repair service. Very upsetting.

ATA appliance repairs in Airdrie
ATA appliance repairs in Airdrie

Dishwasher valve leak

Amazing service. Emailed on Sunday to setup appointment. Technician phoned in less than hour; came over directly,diagnosed issue. Next morning at 9.30 came in and fixed dishwasher. Not even 24 hours ! Excellent

troy in Red Deer
troy in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

LG Front Load washer Repair

The Drain pump went on our LG front load washer at 8pm. I emailed ATA Appliance repairs that night looking for a repair date. The service tech called me back first thing in the morning and by 1pm the next day the new part was installed and the washer was up and running again. Great service and great experience. Would will be using them for all my appliance repairs in the future.

Stan in Calgary in Calgary
Stan in Calgary in Calgary

LG Refrigerator Repair

Atta was able to quickly diagnose, source parts and repair my refrigerator. Should I require any appliance repairs in the future, Atta will be my first call. Thanks again Atta.

Refridgerator

I had confidence from the beginning with the phone call. He was quick to diagnose the problem and fix it, in a short time. Very experienced and efficient. Would highly recommend Ata to anyone .with confidence that they would appreciate the same service that I did. Thank you.

Jasmine in Calgary
Jasmine in Calgary

Bosch Fridge Repair

I called ATTA after a bad experience with a previous company. I chose him because he answered the phone and not a call service. Instead of paying exorbitant fees for service from multiple departments that diffuse blame and accountability and charge for services that they haven't yet delivered, I got a reliable, knowledgeable and honest repair man for much less money. Thank you ATTA for your help and I will definitely call for my next repair job.

dwill in Airdrie
dwill in Airdrie

Dryer repair

We had a problem with the heat on our dryer (front load) and called ATA. He came , disassembled dryer and diagnosed to the thermostat. Swapped out thermostat and reassembled. Heat was returned to dryer and that problem was resolved. However over the next few days we noticed dryer drum was rotating slowly and would not take a heavy load like it used to before service call. Called ATA and described problem and indicated we thought he must not have tightened belt or something. He came back and pulled up top of dryer, checked belt and said the tension was fine but he could order a new belt. I tried to explain that dryer drum was was working fine before service call and now it could not take a heavy load like it used to. He was insistent that it was the belt. I did not want to waste any more money with him and said no to a new belt and asked him if he could check the adjustor. He refused and left. I called another recommended appliance person to come in and check. This person disassembled dryer and found that the belt had not been properly placed on motor pulley by ATA (it was running on shaft) . Once belt was properly placed on pulley, all worked ok (no new belt required) Mr ATA needs to take customer concerns more seriously ... 5 minutes is all it would have taken for him to pull drum out and see where he had messed up on placing belt... instead I had to pay for another service call!.. Never again

LanaL in Airdrie
LanaL in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Dryer, washer, dishwasher, fridge, stove

We've had ATA Appliances come on numerous occasions. He usually comes within hours on the same day, and has never failed to figure out the problem and fix it quickly. For our most recent dryer repair, he suspected the motor was burnt out - the dryer sounded like it. He went all the way to Calgary to pick up the necessary motor AND returned the same day. Then, when he opened up the dryer, he discovered that a sock had made it's way into the mechanism and had jammed everything. He pointed out the real problem, and didn't install the new motor (even though he could have and I wouldn't have known the difference!). I really appreciated his honesty and his prompt service once again! I highly recommend ATA if you want prompt, honest, and reasonable service!

2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Washer

He fixed our LG fridge that had a leak in the valve in the water line at the back of the fridge. It had been repaired 3 weeks ago by another company that did not warranty their work. ATTA looked at it & knew what the problem was immediately (the other company had used the wrong kind of valve) & fixed it by replacing with the right valve. He was very polite & came out within 2 hours of me calling him. I highly recommend ATTA.