Duffy Zorn Painting

Happy client
Happy client
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front Porch

Duffy Zorn provided exceptional quality service in painting my front porch, shutters and window frames. The quote was reasonable for a more complete job than another contractor. Excellent attention to detail. I highly recommend this company.

Happy Customer!
Happy Customer!

Exterior House Painting - Perfect

Ryan & his 3-man crew were incredibly reliable & provided quality work. On a personal note, they were friendly & personable but always professional. They even took messages for me when deliveries came! The job was very well planned & organized. The crew kept each other informed; they worked cooperatively & communicated clearly with me as the project unfolded. The work was so well executed. They came back to refine little aspects that they felt required more attention & to make it look great! They worked consistently, cheerfully & on target. They cleaned up everyhing! I can't endorse this company & crew enough.

Thank you Brigitte! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and maintaining your home

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Brick and Trim

I would wholeheartedly recommend Duffy Zorn for your paint job. After several quotes from other companies, we happily chose on Ryan and his team because of their expertise and professionalism. It was an excellent choice as they were efficient, cheerful and organized. I was very worried about the logistics as we have no driveway and on-street parking is very tight, but the guys were so flexible and easygoing! Indeed, several of my neighbours also hired their services. They did a topnotch job on time and without fuss. It was a pleasure working with them.

Thanks Bronwen! We had a great time on your street, and really enjoyed working with you as well

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior painting

We had this company do much of the interior of our house and were very satisfied. It took longer to get scheduled than I would have hoped but Covid certainly didn't help things. For the most part, the guys were courteous and did a great job. Happy to recommend this company.

Thank you! In this day and age of Covid we got to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!

Anita
Anita

Very Professional Work

My extended family highly recommended Duffy Zorn Painting for the reasonably priced painting services they had received. So when I moved to the area. Duffy Zorn Painting was my first call.
Mr. Ryan Zorn was friendly and has great customer service. He is reasonable priced for quick, quality work. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Anita! We hope you enjoy your new place

Happy in the Country
Happy in the Country
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior house paint job

We bought our dream home in April 2020. Room to room the walls and kitchen cupboards were yellow and dated. We lived with it for the summer but knew we had to update it and it was going to be a big undertaking.
Ryan and his crew were the guys for the job and they did an outstanding job! Each day they arrived on time, got to work and slowly yellow became Swiss Coffee in the kitchen area and Repose Gray throughout the rest of the house.
Ryan, the new owner, is a very knowledgeable and personable leader of the crew and checked in daily on the progress of this 2 1/2 week project.
Would highly recommend Ryan, if you want a professional!

Thanks Katie, We enjoyed working with you! The transformation of your new home was very satisfying to be a part of and we hope you enjoy it!

Ann
Ann
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting entire apartment

The new owner and his crew recently painted my entire apartment. Getting pricing and booking a date was easy and quick. They showed up on time each day and were efficient, professional and pleasant. They did a fantastic job and I am very pleased with the results! I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks Ann! We enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your fresh new paint job

3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceiling Painting

Hired this team to re-paint/refresh the ceilings throughout the house. The new owner honoured my original quote (provided several months prior) and worked with me to meet a tight turn around time. In all interactions and during all work on-site, staff and the owner were friendly and professional. The crew was quick and tidy, they took extra care and even helped fix a few trouble spots that now look great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
0 reviews , ON

Exterior House Painting

We had the exterior board and batton of our house painted and absolutely love the job they did. The crew was great, very friendly and courteous. We would highly recommend them for any painting job!

Thanks Kari, we enjoyed working on your beautiful property!

Gabriele123
Gabriele123

Painting of Condo Unit - Interior

Every wall, woodwork, closets and doors were painted. Everything was refreshed and looking good. The painters worked diligently, John was a pleasure to work with, he granted everything I asked. He granted my wishes all throughout the project. I would highly recommend this company to anyone - the project can look huge, but John tackled it. AND another small project came when my furnace was changed. I called, they were here asap to paint behind where the old furnace was. I am relieved!
Thank you!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Hamilton?