Duffy John Painting & Decorating Co Ltd

Reviews for Duffy John Painting & Decorating Co Ltd

Scott in Ancaster
Scott in Ancaster

interior home painting

John has helped us with a number of home painting projects. We cannot speak highly enough enough about the quality of his work and overall professionalism. Thanks John for all you have done for us!

Thank you Scott , it has been a pleasure to work for you on all your decorating projects over the years . John

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Another perfect job!

Having hired John Duffy three times now, twice in our previous house and this time in a new house, indicates how extremely happy we are with the service he provides. His crew of painters are very professional, dependable, knowledgeable and meticulous in their attention to detail! John visits the site frequently throughout the project to ensure we are completely satisfied and addresses any questions or concerns eagerly.
John and his crew are very helpful with any questions that may arise and are eager to ensure the job is absolutely perfect....which it has been every time we have had the pleasure to work with John and his painters.
We highly recommend John Duffy Painting and Decorating, and will hire them again. John is honest, personable, completely reliable and a pleasure to work with, as are his employees!

Thank you for the wonderful review , it has always been a pleasure for my painters and myself to work for you . I hope you enjoy your beautiful new home for years to come . John

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bedroom

John uses first class paint, he thoroughly prepares the surface before painting, he protects furniture and carpeting, he and his workers are pleasant and proud of their work. When the carpet layers damaged some of the painting John returned to touch up the damaged areas.

Thanks you for your review, it’s been a pleasure working for you for the last 25-30 years . John

Jeannette in Hamilton
Jeannette in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Simply The Best!

I contacted John for a quote after speaking with a number of other companies - one of which completely forgot about our appointment!
We were on a tight time-line as we purchased our first home and I wanted to have it painted before the big move. Not to mention it was two weeks before the holidays...

John was friendly and professional. When he came to the house, I knew we could trust him. He sent us the quote within 1 business day and
he started the work the same week. Him and his team were AWESOME! Just a few relaxed guys that I felt completely comfortable with. Their work was pristine. Our century home had a ton of holes - they patched and sanded everything before painting. A JOB WELL DONE! Thanks guys! Totally worth spending the money to have to done right. Next year, we'll have them back to do the second floor. I highly recommend John and his team! Thank again!

Thanks Jeannette for the nice review , I was so happy we could get your job done before Xmas so you could get moved in . I hope your enjoying everything Hamilton has to offer . John

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Room painting

I have engaged John Duffy Painting several times over the last ten years for both interior and exterior painting as well as wallpaper hanging.
I find them to be extremely professional, courteous and reliable. Their final product has always been excellent. In addition, they can be relied upon to arrive when promised. I would not use anyone else.

Thank you for your kind words , it has been a pleasure working for you over the last ten plus years and your business is appreciated . John

Colin in Hamilton
Colin in Hamilton

Kitchen Painting

John and his team did my kitchen. Extremely pleased with the professionalism shown and the end result. They stuck to the quoted price and the agreed schedule. I would not hesitate to use John again the next time I need any painting done.

Thank you Colin , I appreciate you kind words. John

Dave - Brigton Beach
Dave - Brigton Beach
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior Painting

I had the pleasure of the hiring John Duffy painting to paint some interior rooms in our home and were more than pleased with the outcome and professionalism. John Duffy Painting were exceptional in everything they did for us. Their attention to detail, clean up and work was outstanding. They were polite and courtesy and ensured us 100 per satisfaction until the job was done. I only wish we could find other contractors out there who put the same amount of attention and detail to a job as they did. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Thank you Dave for the great review , we give 100% effort to every job . John

Satisfied customer in Hamilton
Satisfied customer in Hamilton

Exterior Brick and siding painting

John's crew did an excellent job on painting our old red brick and our beige siding to an updated Grey colour. His crew were polite and on time and they made sure to clean the area every day. The time taken to prepare the bricks and the siding as well as trim was well worth it. It is the first time that we have hired professional painters and I hope that we never try to do it ourselves again.

Thank you for your kind words , we do our best to treat every job like it was our own home and take a lot of pride in each and every job , it was a pleasure working for you. John.

Gregory in Hamilton
Gregory in Hamilton

Exterior House painting

Great job! On time and very senstive to gardens and features while painting the exterior of my house. Family business and he is invested in the job site. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your kind words , it was a pleasure to work for you. John

John  in Hamilton
John in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior Painting of Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Upper Loft

John Duffy Painting truly stands for the word 'professional'. From the time of the quote to the final touch-ups, this company demonstrated the highest standard of expertise and quality. The pictures show the living room from the loft before and after.

When estimating what needed to be done, we were shown flaws that required work as well as the best paint colour for the job was recommended. The other two groups who provided estimates totally missed the flaws and simply wanted to paint over the
walls.

During the actually painting itself, which took about 5 business days, the two painters were very polite and accommodating and showed high skill level. They did all the moving of furniture. At the end of each day, everything was tidied up.

In summary, we knew we had chosen the best company to paint our interior.

Thank you for you kind words , we take a lot of pride in the preparation we do before painting . John

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Hamilton?