Mini Mall Self Storage Ltd

Reviews for Mini Mall Self Storage Ltd

Alexis Winston in SE Calgary,Alberta
Alexis Winston in SE Calgary,Alberta

Storage

The whole experience from booking the storage, to using the facility, to checking out was easy and explained clearly by the team. There was always someone available over the phone to talk to me, and always with a smile. Thank you. I would use again.

Jaylen Lee in Calgary, AB
Jaylen Lee in Calgary, AB

Storage of Items

The manager couldn’t be more helpful. Especially considering we’ve never used self storage before. Explained everything and showed us several units until we found one that suited us. Would recommend this store and location.

Bryce Willie in Calgary, Alberta
Bryce Willie in Calgary, Alberta

Self Storage

Fabulous experience, very professional, courteous and helpful staff. Super clean and safe area to store your items. As a senior, I never felt afraid to go in. We loved our time there. Have definitely and will continue recommending this business to friends and family.

Jake Messiah in Calgary, Alberta
Jake Messiah in Calgary, Alberta

Great experience

A great experience. Staff is extremely helpful and the entire facility looks safe. I had no second thoughts about leaving my belongings there. If you come from the States you'll find both the service and state of the storage units a welcome surprise.

Jesse Nikolai in Calgary,AB
Jesse Nikolai in Calgary,AB

Self Storage

Amazing costumer service. I got exactly what I wanted. They were able to accommodate my needs. In and out service. Very nice . I Would recommended this to my friends .

Santiago Triston in Calgary,AB
Santiago Triston in Calgary,AB

Storage of Household Items

Mini Mall Self Storage Calgary met all my storage needs. The facility was nice and the staff was helpful. I would recommend this storage facility to anyone in the surrounding area.

Alex Jaxen
Alex Jaxen

Storage of furniture

This is the second time I have come back to use this storage place. The first time, about 2 years ago, was great, they were so friendly and helpful. I actually searched around at other places (hated other places with freaky managers), but came back here because the manager was so nice. I was happy with the price, the time it took to get it all rented, the condition of the place...spotless! Thank you Mini Mall Self Storage.

Kim Smith
Kim Smith

Storage household items

I have been with Mini Mall Self Storage for over 2 years. I never had any problem with them. Great people. Great service. Great attitude. I recommended so many people to them. They are so safe. Clean. Perfect place. If you looking for a storage. Mini Mall Self Storage is the best place you can find in Alberta, Canada!

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Great Self Storage for Calgary SE

I went with Mini Mall Self Storage because they have very affordable prices. They claim they have the lowest rates in Calgary so I checked five other places and didn't find any that could beat them.

The storage units are simple and clean and the front desk staff are friendly.
I work in the Foothills Industrial Park so for me the location was very convenient - just off Glenmore Trail.

More about Mini Mall Self Storage Ltd

MINI MALL SELF STORAGE CALGARY CALGARY’S LOWEST SELF STORAGE RATES *** CALL TODAY *** 403-236-0414 Calgary’s first modern self storage facility. We offer the lowest self storage rates per cubic foot in Calgary. Our self storage facilities are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your additional ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?