Abbi Aluminum Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2A Osler Street Toronto ON

Reviews for Abbi Aluminum Ltd

Windows for house

Abbi Aluminium replaced all the windows in my house a few years ago. I have been very satisfied with the windows thye provided. The windows were installed in a timely and professional way by a friendly, polite group of workers.
I left me with a few spare parts and a tube of caulking incase I might need it.
They have done work for various friends of mine since that time and everyone was happy with the product and the installation. I still recommend this family owned business.

jeri64
jeri64
2 reviews York, ON

New casement windows

I was looking to replace the windows in my house and went to Abbi after a friend, who renovated his own house, recommended them.

With my friends help, I measured each window, then went to their store and ordered my windows. I had a few other quotes, but Abbi was by far the cheapest. They manufacture their windows on site and you can actually see them building the windows from the sales area.

The windows were delivered on-time and I'm very happy with them. They look great and are very good quality. Although I hired someone else to install my windows, Abbi also does installations.

Lower priced qoutes don't always turn out the best, but with my friends recommendation, I was confident in quality of their windows and couldn't be happier with my purchase.