Abro Water Technician Services

Water Filtration & Purification
2490 Enterprise Way Kelowna BC
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Kelowna  >  Abro Water Technician Services

Review for Abro Water Technician Services

Private User reviews Lake Country, BC

NOT HAPPY

We had a water softener and reverse osmosis system installed by Abro because they said it would fix the smell of the water. After the installation, I mentioned how nice it will be to get rid of the smell. I was then told that the smell could only be remedied if I paid another $2000.00 for another filter. They did this installation nearly 2 years ago and I have not heard from them since. I have phoned them on 4 occasions and was told by the woman answering their phone that someone would "get right back to me." Of course they never called back. Today I called with a serious problem, left a message on the "emergency" number. Got voice mail, left a message, still haven't heard from anyone. That was nearly 4 hours ago. What's the point of having a phone number to call in case of emergency if they don't answer it or return the call. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone. Their web sight boasts an A+ with the Better Business Bureau but that's only because, as far as I could see, no one has written a review.