Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

Reviews for Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

Customer service, management service

I am so frustrated with this company....I leave msgs, emails to the manager because of the service, nothing! No response. You think a service rep or manager would try to reply to the complaint let alone the questions for service?! I don't understand them. Unlike other companies I've dealt with, they are even questionable to do business with. Up to you GTA, but I'll tell you, customer service, don't look here.
Not to mention, I know a customer who also went into the store to speak to someone and was kept waiting so they left.

czybrashanya57 in Toronto
czybrashanya57 in Toronto

Spa Tub Issue

I purchased a Spa tub at the Toronto Exhibition. It was delivered by Mid-September 2017. It was a plug and play hot tub. We decided to have it converted to 220v. We had an electrician wire a separate line to convert it to 220V using a Spa package. Once we turned power on, the hot tub was not heating up. We had so many issues with it. I called Tim at CDS Discounter’s Pool & Spa Warehouse 4630 Dufferin St., North York, ON, and he guided me with directions. We were not having any luck solving the issue. Tim kept trying to help us find solutions. We were afraid the water would freeze, as the it was getting cold outside. Tim told us what to do to prevent that. We spoke with a spa technician and from what we described he thought we needed a new circuit board or that the pump was burnt out as a result of faulty work the electrician did, which would be very expensive. Tim advised that it is very important that the electrician read and followed all steps that were in the manual when converting the hot tub over to 220v. Anyhow, to make a long story short, Tim was very knowledgeable and patient. He managed to provide us with proper information and to rectify the problem. He went above and beyond what he actually was required to do. Now my Spa is running! I thank Tim for all his understanding and for going beyond the call of duty to satisfy a customer that was in distress and in need of assistance.

Thank you Tim!!
Ann Marie F.

Neal from London
Neal from London
1 review London, ON

Pool Liner install

Terrible pool company. We purchased a pool liner to be installed first week of June 2015, it is now mid July and still no liner. They just give excuses. Avoid this company!

Alan Kleiman from Vaughan
Alan Kleiman from Vaughan

pool purchase

What a disaster! pool install delayed, never responded to phone calls or emails. took us 3 months to get going instead of promised 3 weeks. damaged equipment still not repaired and emails still being ignored. Stay far far away from these unreliable merchants.

Brian Birnbaum from Richmond Hill
Brian Birnbaum from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase a product

Purchased a brush which was defective. Returned next day. Store refused; Offered off 10% on a new one.
I had purchase $1000s of product over the past few years. I told them keep the discount but i will never be back

Salt Water System

Bought pool salt water system here and have to say it has made all the difference in the world for the quality of swimming.

Pool Discounters has great prices on pool equipment and supplies and is usually the only place I go to now for equipment and supplies.

Brock and Sherry in North York

Purchased new pool safety cover.

Tim from Pool Discounters help us select a safety cover for our pool as we had so many issues last year trying to deal with a tarp and weights that would fall into the pool. We have a wood deck so we required special anchors for a wooden deck. The safety cover is hassle free, no more checking to see if the tarp is OK every day!

I would recommend Pool Discounters for all your pool needs, they are friendly, helpful and have good prices!

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in North York?