Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
16304 6 Street NW Edmonton AB T5Y 6K7
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Edmonton  >  Bernie's Hot Tub Sales Service & Rentals

Reviews for Bernie's Hot Tub Sales Service & Rentals

Krobert2 in Edmonton
Krobert2 in Edmonton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Repair fault on Panel

My hot tub panel would fault and stop heating. It appeared re-setting the breaker would fix this problem, but the panel would fault again at any given time. I called Bernie just before I was flying to Vancouver, It was -32 and my hot tub was at 67 degrees. He showed up and baby sat the hot tub to troubleshoot the panel. We replaced the Spa Pack and it has worked great since. No complaints from his service. He prevented my tub from freezing.

Peter Bagnall from Edmonton
Peter Bagnall from Edmonton

hot tub service / repair

Had trouble with motor cutting out in high speed, he comes and tells me motor needs replacing for $650, Then charges me $125 for the service call without doing a damned thing. I replace motor and pump ( $340 bought on line ) , problem still is the same, then he wants to charge me $900 for new spa pack and tells me the old one cannot be repaired. ( mind you he has not even looked at it to know what the real problem is ) This guy has no idea what the hell he is doing other than overcharging his customers. In my opinion he has no idea what he is doing and can NOT repair anything he sells. DO NOT TRUST OR DEAL WITH THIS MAN AT ALL UNLESS YOU WANT PROBLEMS !!!! His warrenties are not valid, his work is shoddy and his knowledge of his products is inadequate.

Captain Tub of Leduc
Captain Tub of Leduc
1 review LEDUC, AB

Hot Tub Rental

We rented a hot tub for a party at our home. Bernie delivered the hot tub, set it up, ran through the instructions and left. Later in the evening we noticed the tub was leaking and we continually had to add cold water. I called Bernie and he brought out a new hot tub the next day and left it for the rest of the week free of charge, as compensation for our troubles. Our family had a great time in the second tub and Bernie demonstrated excellent customer service!

Moataz in Edmonton
Moataz in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Hot tub maintenance and inspections

the company were contacted to execute the regular check up, maintenance of our hot tub. They were on top of things in-terms of accurately determining problems, causes and offering affordable solutions/ repairs. We were glad not only with the results but with the quick execution time. We appreciated the fact that they gave us advices in order to proactively maintain our hot tub. Good jobs!

Callan in Spruce grove
Callan in Spruce grove

Hot tub rental

Bernie came, installed the hot tub and gave explicit direction as to how to prevent it from freezing. All steps were followed religiously but the tub froze. He came and took the hot tub after admitting it wasn't our fault, did not offer to fufill the monthly contract or offer a refund and refused to offer any assitance thereafter. This is not the way to run a business... dishonest and insulting. Do not rent or buy!!

Evelyn Anderson in Edmonton
Evelyn Anderson in Edmonton

Hot Tub Installation

780-991-3804
16304 6 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T5Y 6K7

Not sure what the previous guy was complaining about... we have no complaints with Bernie. My husband bought us a used hot tub, Bernie came and installed it, works like a charm. Like I said, no complaints.

dave Edmonton
dave Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tried to install a spa pack

780-991-3804
16304 6 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T5Y 6K7

No warranty, no support, not authorized to install gecko spa packs, sloppy work, stay away, he tries to bragg himself up but cuts the good guys down. Do not trust him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More about Bernie's Hot Tub Sales Service & Rentals

I offer hot tub inspections and 24hr. mobile service. I have fifteen years experience in the hot tub industry. I also custom-make high-quality, durable, plastic rotomould hot tubs. These hot tubs can be made to how many jets, pumps and electric heated. If you have any further questions on new ...