Wiltse's-Brockville Glass

Linda in Brockville
Linda in Brockville
1 review Brockville, ON

Replace Patio sliding door

Ordered a custom door 10 weeks ago and had the door delivered finally last week. The door arrived but with part missing and another part the left door side / jam damaged. The part was ordered that was missing but we are still waiting for the door part that had a hole in it and that had been filled with chalking. Knowing this was incorrect they still tried to install the door as is. After 10 weeks of waiting and other sub-contractors working around the final installation of this door we still door not have this door installed. Tomorrow we have the tile installers coming and we will have to pay to have them come back to finish around this new door. On Monday the painters are coming to paint these rooms. A real shame when you trust someone and they do not deliver 6 -7 weeks as promised.

John from Brockville
John from Brockville
1 review Brockville, ON

Home window replacement

Called this company as I wanted to upgrade my house windows. Had no idea where to start. Called them on recommendation of a friend and have not regret it since. They were very helpful and they are knowledgeable. They came to the house measured me windows. They provided me with different choices and explained the different types of features. The quote came quickly and under budget. I ordered through them and had them install it. There work is fantastic and I still have more windows to order them. I will continue to use them until all my windows are replaced