RainTech Irrigation Ltd

RainTech Irrigation Ltd

Reviews for RainTech Irrigation Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Irrigation nightmare

This company has gone way downhill over the last year.
Unprofessional and unfriendly. All they care about it getting the money in their hands, rather than the satisfaction of their customers.
My parents used them happily for years, and now they’ll be switching.
Don’t waste your time or money on them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Irrigation system repair

Raintech installed my irrigation system 7 years ago and have maintained it ever since. I recently had a zone issue and put a service call in. Andrew (the technician) arrived ahead of schedule and had the problem diagnosed, located and repaired within 20 minutes. Very pleased with the Service and Raintech overall.

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

Irrigation system

This is the second time that I have use Raintech. In both cases I have been extremely satisfied. The initial review to determine what you really need is very professional and the result is as expected.

margaret from Calgary
margaret from Calgary

Irrigation and customer service experts

This year I have switched my clients to Raintech for service on existing irrigation systems and have been impressed from day one. Lavinia is very responsive and accommodating with scheduling and the technicians are prompt and professional. These people are outstanding in their field and I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the review.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
We will continue to provide you and all our customers with that top of the line service.

Mike
Mike

Large Sprinkler Project

We have a very large lawn in Elbow Valley. Since our furnace room (and water main) was located centrally in the house it made installing a system more difficult than average. I went out for three different quotes and Raintech was almost half the price of the others, and provided better equipment. The install was over a year ago and everything is perfect. This is a great company to deal with.

More about RainTech Irrigation Ltd

Raintech is one of the leading companies in the residential and small commercial irrigation industry, in all of Calgary and surrounding areas. We are service oriented and customer satisfaction comes first. We service and maintain all sprinkler systems and brand names. We stand behind our work, we warranty and guarantee ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Calgary?