Snow Removal

Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc
613-837-4556
2916 Mer Bleue Road
Navan

Great clearing the driveway. They use large snow blowers, not just a truck with a plow. So-so with shovelling the front steps, which is done manually, and not timely enough. I had to do my own steps numerous times although I paid to have them done. Spoke to them twice about it, then decided its easier to do it myself.

Tito in Ottawa
Tito in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service, I wish they had an app to tell you where they are so we can move our cars from the driveway. We are completely satisfied with the service.

They do the driveway and the steps. Great for us senior citizens. Thank you for all your hard work. They always make it in time for us to leave in the morning and when we return the driveway is cleared again.

Nadine.A
Nadine.A

Seasonal snow blowing service

Worry free snow blowing is exactly that...worry free! I really liked that the driver for my neighbourhood was able to follow the city plow and clean up after it right away. The quick pass service is a great thing, but most of all I loved that I could get updates on Facebook as to when they were going to be on the road. They follow the weather closely and keep their customers informed as snow storms approach and while they're happening. If you need to call them...they actually answer their phones (unlike others) and respond to your request in a timely manner. Great company, great service!

crmarsh
crmarsh

Snow removal

This is not your typical snow removal with a plow; these are all brand new tractors equipped with snow blowing capabilities. They deliver what they promise. We've had this company for many years now and are never disappointed. They are very receptive on any comments whether it be positive or negative. They always do their best to address issues or concerns. Very satisfied and recommend them.

two2mills
two2mills
1 review Ottawa, ON

Cleaning snow from our driveway

We have used their services for over 7years and as seniors are very satisfied with the service. We will hire them again for next season

slykia
slykia
1 review Ottawa, ON

Snow plow in our driveway.

The guy who did it at our place was very careful. I will recommend the company to my friends. Thanks.

Kathy W.
Kathy W.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow blowing

Reliable service accomplished in a timely fashion -slightly slower in big storms. I really like their use of Facebook and/or Twitter to tell clients when trucks are starting out.

Nahid in Ottawa
Nahid in Ottawa

snow removal

Unreliable at best. I have to call every single time and leave a complaint before they show up the next day or in the afternoon of the snow dump. Absolute frustration each time we have a snow fall. Hardly ever got my walk way or drive way cleaned in the morning unlike the rest of my neighbors who are with another company. When complain they say well go with the other company..but refuse to refund me the paid fee.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

The service provided by this company has deteriorated since they seem to have gained a lot more clients and have become too big. They rush through clearing the driveways doing a poor job since they seem to be in a rush. I had to call them several times to do my walkway for which I pay extra. It was finally done a day later.

More about Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc

Worry Free Snowblowing has been in business since 2000. We provide residential snow blowing service for Orleans, Blackburn and Beacon Hill. In order to provide the best and most efficient service we are committed to clearing strictly residential properties and don’t service commercial properties. As of October 2014, we are the only snow removal company in Ottawa to receive the Ottawa Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award in 2007 for market place ethics. We currently have a fleet of 36 new model tractors. We pair this equipment with over 100 well trained staff members in order to boast the fastest response times in town. Out of the 36 tractors we have 34 routes encompassing the east Ottawa area which leaves two spare tractors to accommodate for unforeseen equipment and operator problems. Foresight in an inconsistent working environment has always been a priority. We offer all of our services in both English and French to better understand our customers.