Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc

Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc

Reviews for Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Thanks to the whole team!

I am so happy my sister recommended them to me a couple years ago! They have been absolutely fantastic and keep working to improve things. They send out a survey each year to see what they can do better and then they actually listen to their customers suggestions. Thanks so much to the whole team, you definitely make my winters Worry Free!

Laur in Ottawa
Laur in Ottawa

Fantastic service

Worry Free is fantastic. Service is the best. Updates by email let us know when they are expecting to be out. Just excellent all around service. Have been with them for 4 yearas.

LILIA in Toronto
LILIA in Toronto

Snow Removal

i had been a customer of Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc. since they started as a Lawn maintenance company then branched out to other services such as Snow Removal. I am satisfied with the service in general This year I opted out of the shovel the lane and front steps services because he price is too high . I find that this part of the service is not so efficient and not cost effective. i am a disabled serior citizen and find that the shovellers services is not a reliable option . Overall, I am satisfied with the service they provide. I can recommend this company.

Carole
Carole
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome service!

I have been a Worry Free customer for several years. I've always been 100% satisfied with their service. They go above and beyond and have even come to clean the driveway when there has been less than 5 cm of snow. You can count on them to do an awesome job!

Fady in Angus
Fady in Angus
1 review Stayner, ON

Snow removal services

My second year with them. Great service from the office and the operators. Their regular update and call service are very convenient.

First class service, highly recommended.

Bravo worry free.

Laneway in Orleans Ontario

Well besides having a 2 lane driveway turning into a 1 lane driveway and paying for front stairs cleanup that was done only once this past winter season i would not recommend them to anybody at all. Now they want extra money for the over the limit CM of snowfall.

Very funny how all is in there control

Sophia
Sophia
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Good service, but with some issues

I used Worry Free this year becuase they dominate my neighbourhood (that I am new to) so I thought that might result in more prompt service. Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
1. Great communication via email. I like their email updates and their online presence (the one-on-one communication is addressed below in the cons)
2. They are quick to come clear in my neighbourhood
3. I prefer their tractors with snowblower attachments to a pick-up truck with shovel, as I find they are much quieter when they come at night

Cons:
1. They drive too quickly and carelessly. I see their operators blasting through four-way stops in my neighbourhood on their cell phones
2. On the quick and careless theme, they sometimes leave up to two metres in front of my garage uncleared (I always shovel the metre in front of it since I know they won't get that close, but sometimes they really stay too far away).
3. They did get too close once and damaged a 5 ft tall LED Christmas decoration I had in the corner by my garage door under the overhang, tucked in a corner where I would expect them to be careful given how close it is to the wall. I`m not sure how you can miss it if you looked, given it is 5 ft tall. I also shoveled around it as well in front of my garage, knowing they normally stay further away. This is back to the quick and careless theme. But what bothers me the most about that incident is that I submitted a damage report that day, and sent a follow up email a few weeks later, tried calling to speak to someone, and now another several weeks later I have not heard antyhing back. I am not asking for reimbursement, but for someone to come and help me fix it, as I believe it can be fixed. I just don't have the strength to do it myself (it is metal that was obviously bent by the strength of their machine). At least acknowledge my communications! There have been weeks between snowfalls in which they should have had time to respond.
4. They don't adjust the auger and dump snow all over my walkway, making it harder for me to shovel my walkway especially with a heavier snowfall.

Gilles in Gloucester
Gilles in Gloucester

Too big to care

On 23 Jan 2019 during a major snow storm, the first pass was made after noon (everyone has gone to work or to run errands) and the second pass has not taken place as of 6:30 pm.

The company has grown too much and has ceased to be responsive to customer needs.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal service

Missed my driveway 3 times this season.
They send generated updates but what they report is not accurate or reliable.

When you contact customer service to request that your driveway gets done, you are greeted politely and told that a message is sent to dispatch. Hours later, driveway still not plowed.

You call again and get the no time guarantee speach. Very frustrating!

artric in Orleans
artric in Orleans
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow Clearing

Great clearing the driveway. They use large snow blowers, not just a truck with a plow. So-so with shovelling the front steps, which is done manually, and not timely enough. I had to do my own steps numerous times although I paid to have them done. Spoke to them twice about it, then decided its easier to do it myself.

More about Worry Free Snow Blowing Inc

Worry Free Snowblowing has been in business since 2000. We provide residential snow blowing service for Orleans, Blackburn and Beacon Hill. In order to provide the best and most efficient service we are committed to clearing strictly residential properties and don’t service commercial properties. As of October 2014, we are the only snow removal company in Ottawa to receive the Ottawa Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award in 2007 for market place ethics. We currently have a fleet of 36 new model tractors. We pair this equipment with over 100 well trained staff members in order to boast the fastest response times in town. Out of the 36 tractors we have 34 routes encompassing the east Ottawa area which leaves two spare tractors to accommodate for unforeseen equipment and operator problems. Foresight in an inconsistent working environment has always been a priority. We offer all of our services in both English and French to better understand our customers.