Active Exteriors

Reviews for Active Exteriors

Heather R.
Heather R.

Replace roof

Active Exteriors was great to work with! Everyone was very helpful. Angela ,helping organize things, Craig, with my questions & concerns & Goni & the roofing crew actually replacing the roof. Everything was handled very professionally & done in a timely manner. While doing the roof they were quick, thorough,& kept things clean! I’m very happy with my new roof & would highly recommend Active Exteriors !

P C.
P C.

Roof repair and replacing evestroughs

Work was professionally done. Workers were friendly and courteous. Good communication and showed up on time. Explained clearly what was to be done and followed up at the end with a final inspection with me to confirm I was satisfied with the job. It was a fairly effortless process from start to finish. I was very impressed with their people and how I was treated as a customer and would definitely use their services again.

JUDY BROOKS from Calgary
JUDY BROOKS from Calgary

New windows and eavestroughs

Four years after the job was completed, we discovered a small problem with our windows that we needed fixed in order to install new window treatments. As our blinds were being installed less than a week after we discovered the issue, there was a serious time crunch. It took a couple of phone calls but Active had someone fix the problem in time for us to prep the wall for the new installation. I was impressed and relieved that, even after considerable time had elapsed, they were willing to fix their mistake. This is a company who is willing to stand behind their work so I would definitely use them again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof siding eve troughs

My insurance company recommended this place for the repairs to my house after hail damage they did the roof after they left stepped on a piece of roofing with a nail in on new year Eve they came and did the eve troughs they left nails and screws on my deck plus chairs has to put back.my own BBQ and patio set they came and did the siding left garbage for over 2 weeks in front of my house went and complained about it they said they would do something for me will they didn't stay away all I got was I am sorry

Hello,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that might have been caused to you. As soon as these issues were brought to our attention, we took appropriate action to remedy the issues. As we offer to all of our winter customers, we will be coming back in the spring time to do a second clean up as it is winter and some debris might be missed under the snow. Please give us a call at the office so that we can do what it takes to make this a positive experience for you.

Thanks,
Active Team

cscowley
cscowley

NEW SHINGLES ON THE ROOF

THE ROOFERS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF TAKING THE OLD SHINGLES OFF AND PUTTING THE NEW SHINGLES ON. THEY DID A GREAT JKOB OF CLEANING UP.

johnny.johal

4558 14 Street NE
Calgary
AB
T2E

Faisal has been a pleasure to deal with. The job was done right and in good time.

Thanks!

More about Active Exteriors

Active Exteriors Ltd. was founded by James Kolstad in early 2002. Active specializes in all types of exterior finishing construction for residential and commercial projects in the Calgary area of Alberta. The combined experience of James and his staff, provide residents and business owners with top quality service and superior products.