Art & Print

604-984-8422
1305 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver
BC

I brought in a number of pieces of art for framing. I was given good advice regarding framing with quick, efficient and courteous service. I also asked about replacing the glass in another frame I already had, with non reflective glass. Three days later I returned with the this glass, and Brian cut non-reflective glass to size for me while I waited. The other pictures were already beautifully framed, and Angela supplied me with her wire and attachments for my other frame. Very efficient service and great workmanship. Price seemed reasonable.