Global Simcoe Paving

Reviews for Global Simcoe Paving

Spatesdv
Spatesdv
2 reviews Coldwater, ON

Paving driveway and parking pad

If you are in need of a paving contractor near Barrie or Orillia this is the one! They completed the work as quoted and were very professional from start to finish. They had a staff of 8 at my job and never stopped. They excavated, placed new material and compacted the surface prior to laying the asphalt, tamped all edges and the result was truly amazing ! Julian, his Dad Mark, and the entire crew were polite and great to work with. I would recommend this company if you want a transformation of your existing driveway and property.

Stephen Rockarts from Barrie
Stephen Rockarts from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Residential

Contracted to pave residential home in May of 2014. By Sept we were still waiting - had to call it off. They were recommended by a friend but could not deliver - several excuses but no work. Do not book for residential paving job without getting solid date & have a plan B. We had an interlock pathway pulled up next to the driveway (to be paved as well) that left a hazard for our family all summer.

Brian in Orillia
Brian in Orillia
1 review ORILLIA, ON

Driveway Disaster

In October of 2011 I asked this company to replace my driveway. I explained that rain water was pooling in front of the garage doors and wanted that corrected. After the work was done the same problem exists. They would not return my calls or answer my emails so I went to the Better Business Bureau and lodged a complaint. Global Simcoe won't even reply to the BBB and so If I were to have paving done again I would not be calling Global Simcoe Paving.

On October 02, 2012 Global Simcoe repaired the grade problem by grinding off high spots and resealing the surface of the asphalt. Although not what I would consider the best approach ( I would have rather they tear out and redo the grading and paving) They drainage issue has been addressed.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Global Simcoe Paving

Residential - Commercial - Industrial. Over 35 Years Experience. Serving Barrie, Muskoka, Orillia, Toronto and surrounding areas.