MacEwen Glass & Mirror

191 C Line Orangeville ON
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Orangeville  >  MacEwen Glass & Mirror

Reviews for MacEwen Glass & Mirror

1 review Orangeville, ON

cost was double what I was quoted

Was quoted a price to have plain glass inserts for 2 cupboard doors. When I went to Pick them up, I was presented with a bill that was double the quoted amount. Also they used silicone to secure the glass and it looked like a sloppy job. They were supplied by myself the rubber gasket to secure, but chose not to use it.
When I questioned the bill i was told the owner would take a look and call me back but have heard nothing.
I wouldn't use them again.

rorke32 in Mississauga
rorke32 in Mississauga
1 review Orangeville, ON

Window & front door

I was very pleased at the service provided from start to finish. Mark measured the houses windows/doors and gave me a rough cost. With in days I got the cost and it was pretty spot on. Pleased with the installation process and will come back.

Sabrina from Orangeville
Sabrina from Orangeville
6 reviews Orangeville, ON

Window

I had my windows and doors replaced and was impressed every step of the way. Mark came to my house and measured up he was punctual and friendly. The installers did a superb job, very quick, cleaned up after themselves and did a wonderful job trimming the windows. I never realized how much nicer the outside of my place would look just with new windows. It's like a face lift for a house, not to mention I'm sure between new windows and my new furnace I'll be toasty this winter.