Al McCulloch's Lock Service

Ron in Woodstock
Ron in Woodstock
8 reviews WOODSTOCK, ON

Lock opening

One Sunday last winter, I was locked out of my house. (Tip: It doesn't matter who else you're with has a key. Bring your own.) I got in touch with Al in the evening after getting to a friend's place. I met up with him at my house the next morning. Al was very personable, and on time. Since it was winter, the lock on the house didn't really want to unlock, so he busted out every tool he had available to him to get me back in. Once he got to work, it wasn't long before I was back in my house!

More about Al McCulloch's Lock Service

Complete locksmithing service Industrial , commercial , residential services Rekeying , masterkey systems .