Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

colinmcmurray
colinmcmurray

A/C, Heater pump (x2)

both the installers Ryan and Raymond were so professional and nice. I actually called the rep Andrew to replace my A/C in my home less then 1 week later, that's how pleased i was with the cost, the service and the equipment. I would highly recommend Novel Care Inc to anyone.

Two ductless air conditioning

Ryan and Raymond installed two ductless air conditioners for us today. They did an amazing job. The electrical service had to come from the opposite side of the house and they managed to do this totally concealed. Magic! The install of the units was very clean, neat and well organized. These guys were very professional and courteous. Good job!

Mitsubishi

Just had NovelCare install a new Mitsubishi multi zone ductless system , they went above and beyond to not only ensure a quality installation but found multiple existing safety issues with our boiler system that needed to be corrected.

Kevin and took there time to show me the problems as he found them and thoroughly explained why they needed to be corrected.

Very happy with his and Ductlessmart’d level of service. I would highly recommend to those looking for peace of mind when selecting a contractor and the integrity of their household systems.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Kevin and also share with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you trusting and choosing Knight for your home needs. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a fabulous day.
Best Regards.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Boiler , ductless ac

Chris and Manual just replaced my boiler and install a ductless air conditioner, I am totally pleased with the job they did. Both men were polite, friendly and efficient. I had my new tank successfully installed within a day. They both took the time to explain the procedure along the way so I knew what to expect. The cost was what I had been quoted...no extra fees. Thanks so much!

Thank you very much for choosing Novel Care for your new ductless air conditioner needs. I will make sure Chris and Manual see your comments, and I will also share them with the entire Team here at Novel care. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

Air conditioning ( Mini Split Ductless )

Geoff arrived on time; was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He meticulously checked and explained everything, provided options and estimates, and answered all my questions. Thank you for a great experience. (It turns out we will need a new Ductless air conditioning , as ours is very old. On the installation day two techs arrived on time they did there work efficiently and clean after themselves. Thanks

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

HVAC service

We run a law firm in Downtown Toronto and our HVAC went down last week, called this them, showed up prumply andwith in an hour out HVAC system was back up and running again. Highly recommend!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your business support and we're so glad you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Tankless water heater

I contacted Novel Care because I was in need of a new Tankless water heater . I submitted my quote online and was contacted very quickly and set up a free in-home estimate. Christine was the operator and she helped me out a lot with setting up this, and further, requests.

Alan performed my estimate and quoted me a reasonable price and we set up a service date for the replacement.

Marc and Chris both contacted me prior to the service time to let me know they were on their way. They arrived a bit earlier than I thought they would and they performed the replacement and other services very quickly.

I am very impressed with the service I got from Novel Care They will be my go-to company for HVAC needs and I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review, We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Boiler and water heater tankless

My boiler had a cracked heat exchanger so I needed a new one...I also ordered a new tankless hot water heater at the same time...very pleased with the great service from start to finish...Andrew and Julies installed both for me and were very fast, efficient and extremely polite...I would gladly recommend them to anyone needing hvac services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ductless Air conditiong

Sean was excellent. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Our ductless air conditioning were broken. He gave us 3 different options. We ended up going with the higher end option as it is the most reliable. We are thrilled. Sean installed it and showed me exactly how to use. Very happy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our whole team appreciates your kind words and your continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Furnace

Sean was out to our house the same day my furnace died, and provided us with many different options to replace are older unit. He was able to come in the next day and get it running ,Our family appreciated the quick and reliable work .Sean was easy to work with and was very accommodating to daily scheduling issues. We were very happy with the price and service that Novel Care provided. We will be recommending them for any future work for friends, family, and co-workers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We appreciate your business support, and we're happy you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS)

4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!