Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Boiler replacement and Mini splits installation

Novel Care was amazing. My Boiler died And I called them, within a few hours they were mobilized and had set up heaters to keep my wife and kids warm while I was at work. The team showed up first thing In the morning and swapped out my old boiler
They worked fast, clean and respectfully in our home. Also we decided to install ductless air conditioning at the same time, The boiler is great and our heating solution is better than ever. 5 stars all day.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Multiple installation and services over the years

I have been using Novelcare’s services for past 15 years for multiple installations and services and nothing but great experience, will continue being there loyal customer and refer them to my friends and family.

Combi boiler replacement

Our combi boiler sprung a leak and needed to be replaced. We had several companies come in to inspect and provide a quote.

Novel Care was the company we went with and they did a great job. Technician Mark was polite and thorough. He dropped by before the installation to ensure he would have everything he needed for work. Even after the work was completed Mark and his partner made sure everything was clean and orderly.

Quotes and scheduling of date was a little slow compared to other companies but everyone was thorough and professional and work was still completed within a week of first sale visit. It's been a month since install and no issues so far with heat and hot water.

Would definitely recommend given quality of work and pricing compared to other Toronto companies!

Thanks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Boiler service call

We woke up to a chilly house one morning when our furnace stopped working. We called Novel care at 7.30 and they answered right away. Although they were fully booked for the day they were to move some things around and have someone come over to help us out. Wyatt came by a bit later, did a thorough inspection of our boiler and was able to find the issue. We are very grateful!!

Thank you!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fixing furnace and fireplace

I had the pleasure of having Vincent come to my home to repair my fireplace and furnace. I am so happy with the care and service I received.
He arrived on time, was able to diagnose and repair each with an explanation of what the problems were, and my bill was much less than I expected.
Highly recommend this company and will definitely use them in the future. If there was a higher rating than 5, I would give it!!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Panasonic multi zone ductless air conditioning- heat pump

Novel care were complete professionals from the friendly and informative quote visit, to purchasing the right system for our home and the excellent installation. The tear down of our old system and installation of the new was completed with care and Ryan, Evan and another tech (sorry, I didn’t catch your name!) were professional, knowledgeable and left no trace that such a messy job had even been done. Thanks for a great experience, it’s working great, very happy!

Happy Second time Clint for installation off Panasonic ductless & Combi Boiler

Second time using Novel care and Mark and his helper installed my Panasonic ductless air conditioning unit and did an absolute excellent job. Professional, friendly, clean and conscientious work that was explained to me at the end in an excellent way. It was superb to deal with as well from the first person who called right through to the financing people and then to Mark the installer. Would recommend to anyone who wants quality

very Happy,

Novel Care’s techs Mike and Luke were friendly and polite thru the 2 days to replace our boiler and add Panasonic ductless air conditioning, The installation is neat and orderly and they went over and above with installation no matter what obstacles they faced. Great job. I highly recommend them.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Midland?