Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Robert from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

An exelent company to deal with, very happy with there service and staff specially Julie was very helpful .
There were prompt and professional when they came to do the instalation, I would use them again.

Thank you Robert, I do hope that all is well and happy to know you were pleased with the service. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything. Julie

Ana from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was not happy with the technician that Air Tech sent to my home. He was rude to the point where I asked him to finish quickly and leave my house. I can't say that the company is bad based on one employee, but my experience was not pleasant.

I am so sorry to hear that you were upset regarding one of our technicians. We do endeavour to form a good relationship with all our customer. However, if I could have your full name it will help me to rectify this problem with the service technician. At the end of the day it is so important for us to maintain a long and standing relationship with everyone. signed off: Julie Dunn - Office Manager

Ritu from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Air Tech sold us out first air conditioner in our first home. No pressure sale. They delivered what they promised on time. We decided to get our A/C serviced on a yearly basis and they provided hassle free maintenance quickly. If I ever need another A/C unit, they will be the first place I call, NOT the "big" guys.

Thank you Ritu if we can be of any further help to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Julie

Paul from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

WOW what a great company to deal with. Al came exactly on time to assess my needs and provide a recommendation. Within a week I received my new furnace and air conditioner. The installers were very professional and courteous and did a fantastic job. Dealing with Julie was a pleasure. She took care of everything from the coordination of the installation, rebate program, registration of the products and keeping me informed was simply one of the best customer service I have ever received.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are here to help customers have a smooth ride through any type process. So please do not hesitate at any time to call us.

Rene Alvarez in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

My A/C was not working. I decided to call a technician to get it fixed. I selected AirTech because of their good rating. I spoke to Julie who helped me with a couple of very good hints. Following her advice I was able to fix the problem easily by myself. This speaks tons about how honest this company is. Instead of sending home a technician to do nothing and ask for a fee, they help me to solve the problem by myself. I definitely recommend this company . Now I know who to call next winter to check my furnace. Thanks!

Thank you, if I can help and advise over the phone it is a pleasure. Give me a call in the fall for your furnace requirements.

Mikahail Davidson from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I recently got a new air conditioning unit installed in my home. I was recommended the ductless one by Al since it was more modern and looked great in my medium sized room in my home. The team at Air Tech worked swiftly on my project without any problems and they were on time. The reviews here describe them very well and I recommend them for anyone looking for air conditioning services. Their prices are also great.

David Greene from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I had a new fireplace installed a few days ago by Air Tech UC. I was shopping around for a quote to see the best price on the market. Although there were a few companies who offered something less, Air Tech had the best support when it came to asking questions, they seemed very comfortable answering everything I needed to know. Other companies had inexperienced employees and weren't too sure about some of the details I needed to know. I recommend Air Tech to anyone who needs heating or cooling services. They were on time and did a fine job with the installation.

Neal from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

We are currently dealing with our fourth consecutive missed appointment since last week to service our air conditioning unit - which is less than a year old. Their customer service has been woefully unsatisfactory and as we've already paid thousands of dollars for our unit, we're apparently at the bottom of their list of priorities.

My technician came to you the first time around and we needed to come back again as this was not a simple resolution.
It was an unfortunate situation but all was rectified in the end, and the technicians were there for several hours. However, the homeowner Meredith Potter was pleased with the outcome.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here