Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Mikahail Davidson from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I recently got a new air conditioning unit installed in my home. I was recommended the ductless one by Al since it was more modern and looked great in my medium sized room in my home. The team at Air Tech worked swiftly on my project without any problems and they were on time. The reviews here describe them very well and I recommend them for anyone looking for air conditioning services. Their prices are also great.

David Greene from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I had a new fireplace installed a few days ago by Air Tech UC. I was shopping around for a quote to see the best price on the market. Although there were a few companies who offered something less, Air Tech had the best support when it came to asking questions, they seemed very comfortable answering everything I needed to know. Other companies had inexperienced employees and weren't too sure about some of the details I needed to know. I recommend Air Tech to anyone who needs heating or cooling services. They were on time and did a fine job with the installation.

Neal from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

We are currently dealing with our fourth consecutive missed appointment since last week to service our air conditioning unit - which is less than a year old. Their customer service has been woefully unsatisfactory and as we've already paid thousands of dollars for our unit, we're apparently at the bottom of their list of priorities.

My technician came to you the first time around and we needed to come back again as this was not a simple resolution.
It was an unfortunate situation but all was rectified in the end, and the technicians were there for several hours. However, the homeowner Meredith Potter was pleased with the outcome.

Molly in Newmarket
12 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

We had some trouble with our air conditioning unit and so I contacted Air Tech. They came promptly, performed a check of our air conditioner and furnace. The motor for the fan was in need of replacement. Air Tech was quick to get the replacement parts and repaired our unit so that we can have a nice cool home.

Pretty In The City Lash & Beauty Bar

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate AirTech, especially Julie Dunn, the administrator, and of course the technicians that come out to service our unit. Calls are always answered the same day if not immediately, all the staff incredibly knowledgeable. A company that values customer service and integrity in their work. As a small business owner, the need to get things done asap is imminent to running a successful operation and I thank Airtech for always being dependable and reliable. I highly recommend this company for all your hvac needs and I will definitely be using them to service my home when the need arises. Please note I only input the cost for my service calls. Cost will of course vary case by case.

Chris Anderson from York
2 reviews York, ON

Air Tech is an excellent company. We met Al at the home show and he honoured the special price offered there even though installation was almost 6 weeks later. The installation went very smoothly. They completed everything as planned and were able to install the air intake and exhaust for the furnace between my and my neighbour's homes even though the space between the houses is less than a foot and a half apart. Last but not least, Julie was a real help in scheduling and following up on the Ontario rebate.

Jessica Murray from Vaughan

These guys are amazing!

Before Air Tech I had trouble finding a company that knew what they were talking about or better yet understanding what they were saying over the phone.

Air Tech was very professional and to the point - especially at the reception. I was so pleased with their work I'm taking the time out of the day to say how much better they are than most other companies.

Although their prices were a bit higher than some competitors, the quality of service definitely makes up for that.

Highly recommended!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here