Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

shereen.zahawi
shereen.zahawi

Ductless AC + Central AC + Furnace

We engaged Air Tech to install a ductless AC unit in our 3rd storey bedroom as well as replace our central AC and furnace. Overall we are very happy with the service; we initially met with Al (sales person) who provided objective recommendations and didn't try to up-sell us (Air Tech was the 3rd quote we got). In addition, the price was reasonable and meaningfully below the other 2 quotes we got (for the same product). The installation team (Kostas and Chris) were very professional, courteous, hard-working and Kostas took time to answer our questions and work with us (accommodating our esthetic requests!). Julie, the office manager was also great in promptly answering our questions and scheduling the work. Overall, would recommend this company.

I realize it is late in the month to reply to you, but it is just great having such a lovely lady like yourself for a customer. You and your husband were wonderful to do business with and you treated everyone at Air Tech with a great deal of respect, thank you. JD

Ductless A/C Installation

My wife and I engaged Air Tech to install a small ductless A/C system in our 1890's vintage Toronto row-house. Our house's age, small basement, stone foundation and idiosyncratic wood framing all contributed to make for an unorthodox installation. Although there was initially a misunderstanding about the electrical work required, Air Tech's office staff were courteous and very reasonable in adjusting the arrangements. The guys who did the installation and electrical work were friendly and professional, and came up with the optimal solution to the wiring challenge presented by our foundation. Thanks!

Thank you for your review and your kind words, and please do not hesitate to call us should you have any further requirments.

Vlad in Toronto
Vlad in Toronto

Ductless Air Conditioners

Air Tech was one of three companies I approached for a quote for a replacement of an Ductless AC system with 2 indoor and 1 outdoor unit. I chose them not solely based on their price, which was competitive but also based on the communication I had with the sales person Al as well as Julie in their office. They were courteous and approachable despite the high volume of calls they were likely getting based on the first heat wave of the summer.
I booked the installation for a day when I was home to ensure that everything was fitting with some future reno work. The installers came in the morning and worked diligently until the job was done. They were both professional and dedicated to their task. They answered all my questions and were willing to work with my ideas and provide feedback. The install was done in a day (they worked late to get them in) and the units have been working very well since. The crew used drop sheets and cleaned up after. I have nothing but positive experience with the company and the installers they sent for the job.

Thank you Vlad we aim to please all our customers but sometimes it is difficult to please all. We do our best to work with the customer and make them feel apart of the team as well.

Kate  from Toronto
Kate from Toronto

Furnace Repair

Thanks Harry from Air Tech for giving us warmth again in our house. We were shivering at 50 degrees and after placing a call for help to Air Tech, you came within an hour and fixed our problem. Friendly, helpful and gave great advice to solve an issue that my normal service company couldn't resolve after two previous visits! Will I recommend Air Tech to others? You bet. Will I call Air Tech again if I have problems with the furnace or air conditioning? You bet. Will I buy a furnace or air conditioner from Air Tech in the future when needed? You bet.

Thank you Kate for your great review it is always nice that customers take the time to write about their experience with a technician and the company. We are here to give our customers "A service with a smile" and get the job done. Again thank you, Julie Dunn Office Manager

Chris Richmond Hill
Chris Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Replacement

Furnace in our rental unit died last week (less than a year after replacing ventor motor and circuit board), and another company checked the problem and the cost to replace the same parts as last year were almost $1500. Called Air Tech, who we had dealt with before, and Julie sent someone out the same day to check the issue, and gave me prices for replacing parts and a couple of options for new furnaces. We ended up going with a new furnace since Trane only sell replacement kits (even if only one part is broken), and the cost was ridiculous - I'll never buy another Trane manufactured furnace or A/C, but that's another story.

The furnace was installed the next morning, and job was completed on schedule and the heat was back on. Cost was very reasonable, and we got 10 year warranty with the new unit, and most importantly, the service throughout this emergency was excellent!! Julie took care of the arranging all the details, submitted the paperwork for the OPA rebate (for $250), and helped us get through this emergency.

Thanks Julie and staff for a job well done!!

Thank you Chris it is nice to know that we can help out customers during the cold spell. However some customers are not so unfortunate as they have to wait parts from us as we have to wait from the suppliers to receive these and they can be without heat for several days. So I am happy that we helped you out with a fast turn around. Please do not hesitate to call us for anything.

David from Richmond Hill
David from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace

Called them on two occasions in winter of 2013 with problems with furnace. Service engineer was Julie. Professional, skilled, friendly and trust worthy. Prompt diagnosis and fixes. Definitely would use again.

Thank you for your review, we aim to please but in some circumstances you cannot please all. Please do not hesitate to call us should you have further requirments.

Joan from Thornhill
Joan from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Furnace

Wow! I had no heat during the polar vortex! Air Tech were prompt, friendly and left me reassured that I would get heat as quickly as they could. Both Julie arranging the timeline and the other Julie who diagnosed the problem and fixed my furnace. They were both so personable it was a pleasure! They were accommodating and I had heat as soon as they could get it to me. I have already recommended them to a number of our friends and coworkers! A 10/10!

Thank you Joan we try to do our best and I am pleased to know that I have a happy customer. "Happy customer is more customers" thank you once again. Julie

1 review Old Toronto, ON

Furnace

An exelent company to deal with, very happy with there service and staff specially Julie was very helpful .
There were prompt and professional when they came to do the instalation, I would use them again.

Thank you Robert, I do hope that all is well and happy to know you were pleased with the service. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything. Julie

Ana from Richmond Hill
Ana from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thermostat repair

I was not happy with the technician that Air Tech sent to my home. He was rude to the point where I asked him to finish quickly and leave my house. I can't say that the company is bad based on one employee, but my experience was not pleasant.

I am so sorry to hear that you were upset regarding one of our technicians. We do endeavour to form a good relationship with all our customer. However, if I could have your full name it will help me to rectify this problem with the service technician. At the end of the day it is so important for us to maintain a long and standing relationship with everyone. signed off: Julie Dunn - Office Manager

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here