Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Installation

I used this company to install my new furnace the staff are great meet my expectations, from the beginning to the end they clean the area after the job is done.The price is reasonable. Thank you guys so much I really appreciate your hard work. I highly recommend this company honest and the price is right.

Sofia in Toronto
Sofia in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace,AC, tankless water heater

I absolutely love NovelCare! They provide excellent equipment at a good price which is installed by top-notch professional service technicians. The company responds right away to calls and are more than happy to answer any questions before, during or after installation or service. Their customer services is A+++++++. I highly recommend NovelCare!

Leo in
Leo in

New Commercial heating systems.

TThey Went above and beyond. Helped to coordinate with other tenants so that there would be the least amount of disruption. Extremely professional, fast, clean and clear in their communication. Able to work with an old Toronto building. Highly recommend!!

Isabella in Toronto
Isabella in Toronto

New vieddmann boiler

We needed a new boiler system (old one was Buderus which was not reliable though only 10 years old). We went with a Viessmann and could not be happier with the price and installation. I highly recommend Novel Care.

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Repair and new Furnace

Well, it's early winter and our 25 year old furnace started acting up so, I went to the web to find a HVAC contractor and decided to give two of them a call. I called NovelCare and the person asked a couple of questions and then explained how they could help us. The next morning right on time a Service Technician came and resolved the issue but also found that the exhaust was dangerously high and a major repair or new furnace was needed. He took time to explain my options. I decided to speak to a sales representative and purchase a new furnace. Darren, arrived on time and quickly helped me determine the size and types of furnace and pricing options that I had in order to make a decision. He was easy to work with and basically let me make my decisions without any pressure. The next morning right on time Shwan & Ryan showed up ready to install my new furnace. Five hours later it was all done. Just in time for the temperature drop outside too. The entire team was coordinated, polite, professional and responsive to my concerns and needs. Well done!

Boiler replacement , work of art

I used NovelCare to replace my aging boiler. This company and team is the best in the business. They are organized, tech enabled, and thorough. They come and check everything in advance to make sure there are no surprises on the day of install. They send clear communications and contracts so you know what to expect. And they come with a professional and talented crew - in my case Nick,Hamed and Peter to do the install, which in my case was a work of art. These guys know what they are doing. Oh and they stand behind their products and installs giving you a super long warranty. Maybe you could possibly save a bit of money elsewhere but if you are looking at total value you cant beat NovelCare.

Repair & cleaning our heating and system

Our combination unit (AC/Furnace) is a bit more than "problematic" for ease of maintenance. In fact, most companies won't even touch the kind of unit that we have in our condo.NovelCare did a very thorough job by extracting the unit. The refreshed/cleansed unit was then re-installed in our condo and has been working perfectly ever since.
I have no reservations about recommending Novelcare to friends, family and neighbours!

Liam in Toronto
Liam in Toronto

Boiler repair

Sean came extremely quickly, even though it was late in the evening. He was wonderful to deal with and fixed our furnace right away. On top of all that, the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely use them again.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Service call in

Novelcare proformed very good this afternoon. A technician named "Ryan Chio " was superb. Professional work, pleasant manner, and detailed explanation at the end. That was excellent experience for home service. Highly recommend.

Jamal in Toronto
Jamal in Toronto

Ductless system installation and service

We had a new ductless system installed by NovelCare, and they regularly service the remainder of our residential HVAC. I highly recommend them for installation of new HVAC systems and maintenance of new and existing systems. Technicians are fully qualified and trustworthy. Prices are good and administrative staff are courteous and efficient.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?