Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Multiple services and repair on a older bulding

Over the past two winters my building has had multiple different issues as it is a relatively old building and the guys at Novel Care have been wonderful. They've fixed the issues, stayed long hours, were courteous and always welcomed you with a smile no matter how many times they had to come by to fix an issue. I appreciate their effort and are skilled in their profession. Would recommend them anytime.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Hearing Protection plan and services

I am so happy with Novel Care. I have been a customer for 11 years, and have their Gold HPP Plan. There plan is very cost-effective and has great coverage. Their staff are responsive, professional and really nice to deal with. I always request John for my service call. He is amazing in workmanship, honesty and professionalism.

Multi zone heat pump

Alex and Shawn installed a multi zoned heat pump for us. They were very professional, super tidy, took time to review options and the final installation with us. We were really happy with the whole process from Novel Care , from the sales staff, to on site consultation, to the install. Their prices are completely fair for the quality of service provided. We also signed up for a very reasonably priced maintenance plan that That they offered at time of installation. Thanks again!

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Furnace

Outstanding services offered by exceptional people! These guys truly go above and beyond the call of duty! I decided to leave my old heating company to give them a try and I would never go back to the old guys. Started with a furnace inspection and we built great trust from there! I’ve now highly recommended these guys to my friends and family! Keep up the great work guys!

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Furnace repair

We've been dealing with Novel Care for many years and have always received fast, efficient and courteous service. We recently woke up to a 15C house with a non-functioning furnace. Novel Care sent a technician over, he pinpointed the problem quickly and had the furnace up and running in no time. I highly recommend Novel Care !

A boiler installation.

My first call was answered by the most cheerful lady, gave me good feeling from the start. Darren went gover all our detailed and options, his knowledge was very much appreciated.,installers explain the process along the way. Everyone was friendly, professional and exceeded our expectations.
Will consider Novel Care our heating company!!

New Boiler

My new Boiler was installed over the last few days. Nick and Peter installed the new Boiler and definitely went above and beyond anything I could have asked for or expect. They were super professional and very informative. Definitely would recommend them for your install.

Mateo in Toronto
Mateo in Toronto

Service call

Ryan did an excellent job servicing our furnace. Very professional and polite. First rate technician. Pleasant and helpful. Our appointment for the previous day was changed at the last minute and Ryan came two hours early on the rescheduled day. I guess that's better than late but it would be good if they came when we were expecting them.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Furnace

My husband and I are new to Toronto and we had the good fortune to have someone recommend Novel Care to us. They are a very reputable company to work with and we highly recommend them. Shortly after purchasing our home in January our furnace failed. This is when prompt service really counts. Chris , our service technician, who was there from the very beginning, saw us through the furnace breakdown and has been to our home again for routine maintenance. He has a wealth of knowledge, he is very patient and courteous. Well actually, he's just awesome!

Service call / repair

We appreciated the response time by Novel care . We called them in over the last weekend because our furnace would not turn on. The customer service representative confirmed we'd have a technician at the house within a half an hour. Mark arrived and resolved the issue efficiently and he offered valuable advice on how to maintain our furnace. We would definitely use this company again. Thank you NovelCare.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?