Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

A from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We came home from Xmas vacation in Florida on a Friday evening to find the furnace had died and the house was freezing. We called 5 companies and the only one that responded right away was Air Tech. They sent a fabulous technician named Julie out and she repaired the furnace right away. She was pleasant and very friendly. Excellent service Air Tech!

Job Price

Not good returning from a vacation in winter, only to discover that your home is freezing. We are always here to help you, and I am happy to learn that you had your heat restored. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the near future for all your requirements. It is always nice to hear from customers who are satisfied with our service.

Catherine Marrion from Toronto

All in all, we couldn't be happier with the furnace and Air Tech's service. They answered all my questions, followed through with everything as discussed, not to mention the great deal I was able to take advantage of (free air cleaner and humidifier with the new Lennox). The new furnace is wonderfully quiet, the distribution of heat is better through the house and we definitely notice the air is less dry because of the new humidifier. Recommended without reservation!

Job Price

Thank you Catherine it is always nice to hear from customers who are satisfied with our service. We are always here to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kally Nastos from Toronto

Joe and all the people who work at Air Tech are amazing! My husband and I were treated like people and not just customers. We recently renovated our home and dealt with many companies and tradespeople. Very few treated us with the respect and care we received from Air Tech. We highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you Kally, you know we like to treat people as people and not just another customer. We at Air Tech like to think your here for the long term, not here today and gone tomorrow. With most of our customers being referrals this goes to show what are service is like.

George White from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I have had Air Tech maintain my furnace for years and have been very happy with their service. Recently I decided to upgrade my furnace, A/C and water heater to high efficiency models. Naturally I turned to Air Tech and they didn't disappoint. Everyone form Al, the owner, Julie, the office manager to the install and maintenance folks are extremely friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend talking to them before you go anywhere else!

Job Price

Thank you George for your kinds words its always a pleasure dealing with customers like yourself. As you mention we have been doing business for many years and it is nice to know that you came to us for all your new equipment. JD.

Bill in Toronto, Ontario

I noticed that this provider doesn't have a lot of reviews and they really helped me out last year doing a repair job. The company was fast and efficient at setting up the appointment, the serviceman was right on time and he dealt with the main problem quickly (a blocked drain pipe) and then proceeded to clean the unit (in addition to checking it over). The handling of the entire job was excellent, and it was very reasonably priced!

Hi Bill
So nice of you to write a review on the service that we did for you. It is always nice to know that customers do take the time out and write something nice. I thank you and I sure you will be more than happy when we return and do the furnace for you. (Bill there are lots of reviews as we always pride ourselves in our team).

John from Vaughan
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

The service rep, Andrew, that came to my house was very thorough and answered all my questions related to the work he did. He respected the environment by making sure that he left it as clean as it was when he first started.
He represented the company with class and professionalism!!!

Job Price

Thank you John much appreciated, we do pride ourselves with the technicians and installers. It is nice to have a positive feed back from customers like yourself, as I like to know how our technicians perform in the customers home.

shereen.zahawi in Toronto, Ontario Canada

We engaged Air Tech to install a ductless AC unit in our 3rd storey bedroom as well as replace our central AC and furnace. Overall we are very happy with the service; we initially met with Al (sales person) who provided objective recommendations and didn't try to up-sell us (Air Tech was the 3rd quote we got). In addition, the price was reasonable and meaningfully below the other 2 quotes we got (for the same product). The installation team (Kostas and Chris) were very professional, courteous, hard-working and Kostas took time to answer our questions and work with us (accommodating our esthetic requests!). Julie, the office manager was also great in promptly answering our questions and scheduling the work. Overall, would recommend this company.

Job Price

I realize it is late in the month to reply to you, but it is just great having such a lovely lady like yourself for a customer. You and your husband were wonderful to do business with and you treated everyone at Air Tech with a great deal of respect, thank you. JD

Robert from Toronto

My wife and I engaged Air Tech to install a small ductless A/C system in our 1890's vintage Toronto row-house. Our house's age, small basement, stone foundation and idiosyncratic wood framing all contributed to make for an unorthodox installation. Although there was initially a misunderstanding about the electrical work required, Air Tech's office staff were courteous and very reasonable in adjusting the arrangements. The guys who did the installation and electrical work were friendly and professional, and came up with the optimal solution to the wiring challenge presented by our foundation. Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you for your review and your kind words, and please do not hesitate to call us should you have any further requirments.

Vlad in Toronto

Air Tech was one of three companies I approached for a quote for a replacement of an Ductless AC system with 2 indoor and 1 outdoor unit. I chose them not solely based on their price, which was competitive but also based on the communication I had with the sales person Al as well as Julie in their office. They were courteous and approachable despite the high volume of calls they were likely getting based on the first heat wave of the summer.
I booked the installation for a day when I was home to ensure that everything was fitting with some future reno work. The installers came in the morning and worked diligently until the job was done. They were both professional and dedicated to their task. They answered all my questions and were willing to work with my ideas and provide feedback. The install was done in a day (they worked late to get them in) and the units have been working very well since. The crew used drop sheets and cleaned up after. I have nothing but positive experience with the company and the installers they sent for the job.

Job Price

Thank you Vlad we aim to please all our customers but sometimes it is difficult to please all. We do our best to work with the customer and make them feel apart of the team as well.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here