Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Sheldon in Toronto
Sheldon in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Multi zone ductless air conditioner

Darren handled the complete process from start to finish in a very professional and prompt way. The installation off moly’s zone ductless system were done very well and I was giving all the details I need to follow up with maintenance And etc. I would recommend Novel Care to anyone. Great job guys. Thank you.

Ductless air conditioning system

I got my new AC installed today and I am very pleased with the service. Terry and Chuck were my technicians. They are very professional and did an excellent job. They spent time to answer all my questions and provided plenty of valuable information. Best service I've had. Many thanks to Terry and Chuck.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We really appreciate your kind words. Have a great day!

Tommy in Toronto
Tommy in Toronto

Installation off a new Firnace, Air conditioner and Tankless water heater

Great friendly professional service! From quote to install of my Furnce, Air Conditioner and Tankless water heater was a great experience. I truly felt valued as a client and I would highly recommend Novel care, They go the extra step to treat clients fairly and do do great work.

Thanks for prompt service and for doing great job!

Response from the owner3 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to write this review,Tommy! We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Combi Boiler and Ac

Amazingly positive experience using Novel care to install Ductless air conditioning and a Combi boiler . From the initial sales call to the installation.the sales representative was very knowledgable, kind and helpful. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly. Marc and Ryan installers were extremely intelligent, efficient, and did a phenomenal job. I can't help thinking how lucky I was to have them do out installations.

Thank you so much for your review, Jeff! We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad you were pleased with the service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

New Ductless heat pump

Once again had great service. From beginning to end. This company has been great. Very knowledgeable sales and service and they go above and beyond. Had a Ductless heat pump installed in April and Jason came out this past week to start the system .He was very good to deal with and showed us everything we needed to know. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad you were pleased with the service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Services and Ductless air conditioning installation

We have used Novel care few times now and have been very satisfied every time. Very professional.
They provide you with an hour window for when they will be at your house at time of booking and then a text or email approximately a 1/2 hr prior to when they show up on the day of. This was very convenient as I work fairly close to home so I could wait for their text before heading home to meet them, instead of having to be at home waiting for them for the entire 1/2 day.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ductless system and a furnace.

Novel Care put in a new furnace for me over 10 years ago. Since then they have installed 2 new zones ductless system and finished a job that another contractor wouldn't return my calls to come and finish (the other contractor was hired by a GC who was putting on an addition for us. I would have called Novel Care had it been up to me). They also do our annual cleanings and we call them for any emergencies or repairs. I have NEVER been disappointed or dissatisfied with any of their work. they are always punctual, accommodating, polite and respectful as is everyone I've ever met who works for them.

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review! We really appreciate the business support!!

Boiler

I would give these guys 10 stars if I could. They are honest people that will do what is best for you and not try to sell you on something you do not need. I had another company come out and tell me that our boiler was beyond repair and that it would cost me $9800 to replace it. Then Novel Care comes in and instead of trying to get me to buy new they replaced the part that was defective for $260.00. I am so thankful that I got in touch with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Su in Toronto
Su in Toronto

Ductless air conditioning system

We had Novel Care come and install our new Ductless heat pump system last week, The installers were very professional and efficient. They really know what they are doing. Arrived on time and finished early. The price we were quoted was the price we paid. I would highly recommend Novel Care , Well done !!

Thank you so much for this review,Su! We really appreciate your kind words!

New boiler

Andrew and Ryan replaced my Combi boiler and I am totally pleased with the job they did. Both men were polite, friendly and efficient. They both took the time to explain the procedure along the way so I knew what to expect. The cost was what I had been quoted...no extra fees. I will definitely request Andrew and Ryan to install a new Ductless AC system for my house in the near future. Thanks so much!

Thank-you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We can’t wait to share your feedback with our dedicated technicians. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?