Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

jgraham in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
jgraham in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

New AC unit

The two guys from Novel Care that installed my AC unit were amazing, clean, friendly and very professional. I would use them again for future installations of heating or AC.

Thank you James we make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

JP  from Toronto
JP from Toronto

Ductless air conditioner service

I woke up Saturday morning to find that A LOT of water was pouring out of the indoor head unit of my ductless air conditioner. After phoning about 8 different companies who claimed to have 24/7 emergency service, none were willing/able to schedule an appointment on the weekend. I called Novel Care who had a service technician call me back immediately and schedule an appointment for later that afternoon. The technician showed up within the time they said they would and fixed the problem (clogged drain system). They explained the pricing structure when I originally called so their were no surprises. All-in-all a great experience.

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We take pride in what we do and and follow through with our commitment to accommodate our customers 24/7.
Sincerely,
Novel Care Inc.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Ductless A/C installation

Having had a good experience with NovelCare (then AirTech) installing a ductless AC unit in our old house, we naturally turned to them to install a dual-zone ductless AC/HeatPump unit in the semi-detatched we moved to last year. As was the case the first time, their service was punctual, professional and courteous. Their office staff, especially Julie who helped us, were friendly and informative. When the unit we initially requested turned out to be unavailable, she arranged to provide us a more expensive unit at no extra cost. The guys who did the inspection and the installation were capable and put in a long day to get the job done.

Thank you Robert it is nice to know that we have loyal customers like yourself. Quite naturally we aim to please but sometimes you cannot please everyone. Again thank you.

central AC

Needed a new central air. Did Google search and this name came up so I called and Al was very nice and did a nice job in talking and explaining to me. They were very quick to install and technicians were very professional and clean

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your feedback! We make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend Novel Care Inc. I called because I wanted a second opinion on a repair of our boiler system. Novel Care had someone come to our house within hours of my call. They sent a very qualified master technician, Gary who correctly diagnosed the issue and saved us a ton of money. The other company said we needed to re-pipe the entire system and they quoted over $1500 to do this. Novel Care, gave an correct and honest assessment of the issue (simply bleed the system of air). I will continue to use and recommend Novel Care for our maintenance and repair of our boiler system.

Thank you Jody for your great comments, We appreciate it when customers come back and let us know just how happy they were with the service which we provide.

Jim20015 in Richmond Hill
Jim20015 in Richmond Hill

New Furnace

Novel Care is a Great company- found them on google search and did some research about the on BBB and other revive sites , found nothing but posetive feedbacks. from there office staff and technations all where great.
Chris and Andrew came on time and did an excellent work with in 6 hours.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our Company. I am pleased that we were able to help you out and we look forward in doing business with you long term.

bob_in_etobicoke in Etobicoke
bob_in_etobicoke in Etobicoke

Furnace/HVAC replacement/repair

When our 17 year old furnace started to die intermittently and the repair costs were going to be fairly high, we got quotes for a new unit. Al gave us a great deal on the furnace we wanted (a Lennox) plus an air conditioner for less than what others wanted for a furnace alone. I was impressed that he didn't try to sell us a furnace of the same size because the one we had was too big for the house. Julie in the office set things up right away and we had all new HVAC in less than a week. Full marks for a really excellent installation job by Chris and Gary.

Good Morning Bob & Cathy
Thank you for taking the time out and posting a review for us. We value all customers feed back, as it helps us in many ways. We aim to please, and I am happy to know that you are both happy with the outcome of your new furnace and air conditioner.
Julie

goldstar in Toronto
goldstar in Toronto

Ductless Repair

We had just sold our house and the ductless air conditioning system was not functioning when the new owner moved in. On the hottest week of the summer, they managed to find the time to send someone down on short notice to address the issue. They showed incredible patience in dealing with the new owner while they diagnosed the problem. It took a couple trips because our system used non-standard parts, but they got everything up and running again.

We'll probably get Novel Care to install the ductless system in hour new house.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our Company. I am pleased that the home owners were pleased, moving can be stressful enough let alone have to deal with AC problems. I am happy we were able to help them out. We look forward in doing business with both parties long term.
Sincerely,
Novel Care Inc

Graham Caruana from Toronto
Graham Caruana from Toronto

Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioner

Excellent Price!! I researched 10 + AC companies for the SAME AC unit, and the price was $ 1,000 cheaper than anywhere else, WITHOUT compromising service or quality etc. Many other AC companies overly mark up their products. Novel Care (formerly Air Tech) have GREAT prices, and their service service is great right from sales to installation to service. I have used them for servicing my Ductless AC for the past 15 years, and have been dealing with Julie (sales) for many years. She is very helpful , friendly and accommodating. I was also impressed with a great installation done by 2 men who took great care with protecting my floors, furniture, cleaning up, and keeping me informed with how the installation was going. The installers were courteous and polite and took the time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this company.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here