Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

goldstar in Toronto

We had just sold our house and the ductless air conditioning system was not functioning when the new owner moved in. On the hottest week of the summer, they managed to find the time to send someone down on short notice to address the issue. They showed incredible patience in dealing with the new owner while they diagnosed the problem. It took a couple trips because our system used non-standard parts, but they got everything up and running again.

We'll probably get Novel Care to install the ductless system in hour new house.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our Company. I am pleased that the home owners were pleased, moving can be stressful enough let alone have to deal with AC problems. I am happy we were able to help them out. We look forward in doing business with both parties long term.
Sincerely,
Novel Care Inc

Graham Caruana from Toronto

Excellent Price!! I researched 10 + AC companies for the SAME AC unit, and the price was $ 1,000 cheaper than anywhere else, WITHOUT compromising service or quality etc. Many other AC companies overly mark up their products. Novel Care (formerly Air Tech) have GREAT prices, and their service service is great right from sales to installation to service. I have used them for servicing my Ductless AC for the past 15 years, and have been dealing with Julie (sales) for many years. She is very helpful , friendly and accommodating. I was also impressed with a great installation done by 2 men who took great care with protecting my floors, furniture, cleaning up, and keeping me informed with how the installation was going. The installers were courteous and polite and took the time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this company.

Joe Sinclair from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Got three quotation, AirTech wasn't the cheapest one but I'd like the way office staff handled my questions,Installers were very professional and courteous, very nice people. I will do business with them again.

Thank you Joe we do our best to give everyone a fair quote as we do not like to lose potential customers. Every phone call that comes in we like to close the deal. We pride ourselves with our excellent service before and after.

Gaston from Toronto

Lots of Kudos to give out to the team at Airtech. First things first, my tiny house in downtown Toronto is very old and the rental tank and furnace were located in a very tiny crawlspace with no light in the basement. The installers did an AMAZING job taking everything out and putting the new equipment in. That was an insane amount of work and always a smile on their face and a great attitude. Hats off to them for their professionalism and honesty. Had to leave the house a few times and had no reservations whatsoever. That peace of mind for me was priceless. Also have to thank their office staff for the advice in what equipment to get to fit my needs and their competitive quote compared to the ones i got from downtown providers, plus the 24 instalments with 0 interest they offered me was great. Thanks AirTech.

Thank you so much for your kinds words of appreciation. I am so pleased that we could offer you everything as well as, a very good finance program. Never hesitate to pick up the phone if you have any questions whatsoever, we are hear to help you. Thank you.

Bass from Toronto

The entire team at AirTech were amazing to deal with. I've gutted my entire house and dealt with a lot of trades, after a while you really appreciate simple honesty and quality work at a fair price. I would you recommend using this company and have refereed friends to them already. Thank you all for your hard work and understanding in getting the job at my home completed, it was a big one (and yes, they came the next day as well to make your it was done right).

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We do try to please, when your happy you spread the good news and of course word of mouth is the best advertisement. Once again thank you and you know you can always contact us.

A from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We came home from Xmas vacation in Florida on a Friday evening to find the furnace had died and the house was freezing. We called 5 companies and the only one that responded right away was Air Tech. They sent a fabulous technician named Julie out and she repaired the furnace right away. She was pleasant and very friendly. Excellent service Air Tech!

Not good returning from a vacation in winter, only to discover that your home is freezing. We are always here to help you, and I am happy to learn that you had your heat restored. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the near future for all your requirements. It is always nice to hear from customers who are satisfied with our service.

Catherine Marrion from Toronto

All in all, we couldn't be happier with the furnace and Air Tech's service. They answered all my questions, followed through with everything as discussed, not to mention the great deal I was able to take advantage of (free air cleaner and humidifier with the new Lennox). The new furnace is wonderfully quiet, the distribution of heat is better through the house and we definitely notice the air is less dry because of the new humidifier. Recommended without reservation!

Thank you Catherine it is always nice to hear from customers who are satisfied with our service. We are always here to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kally Nastos from Toronto

Joe and all the people who work at Air Tech are amazing! My husband and I were treated like people and not just customers. We recently renovated our home and dealt with many companies and tradespeople. Very few treated us with the respect and care we received from Air Tech. We highly recommend this company!

Thank you Kally, you know we like to treat people as people and not just another customer. We at Air Tech like to think your here for the long term, not here today and gone tomorrow. With most of our customers being referrals this goes to show what are service is like.

George White from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I have had Air Tech maintain my furnace for years and have been very happy with their service. Recently I decided to upgrade my furnace, A/C and water heater to high efficiency models. Naturally I turned to Air Tech and they didn't disappoint. Everyone form Al, the owner, Julie, the office manager to the install and maintenance folks are extremely friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend talking to them before you go anywhere else!

Thank you George for your kinds words its always a pleasure dealing with customers like yourself. As you mention we have been doing business for many years and it is nice to know that you came to us for all your new equipment. JD.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here