Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Coney in Toronto

John T is wonderful. He educated me on care and maintenance of furnace & humidifier. His patience is very much appreciated. His attitude towards his profession is absolutely respectful. Moreover, politeness is his asset too. Thanks John.
Also Fran at Novel Care fit me in with the earliest available appointment to ease my worry.

Sebastian in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Friendly and quick. I really felt like I received an honest opinion and an excellent quote. When they came in to install our new furnace, Ross and Alex were put down to protect our floors and they cleaned up after themselves. Very happy with the service and the product.

Mark in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Called Novelcare and they were quick to arrange the service - as per previous dealings I have experienced with them. The technician (Adam) was professional and transparent and walked me through the issue which helps build credibility. Customer service (Fran) always pleasant to deal with.

Walter C in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Horrible experience with this company. Did a real hack job on my home. The system never worked properly from day one and every technician they sent back to repair it never had any idea as to what was wrong with it. I finally paid another company to re install the system costing me thousands more.

Yueyue in Toronto

The pilot light on my furnace randomly went off so I called Novel care, they came and said it was likely because the filters needed changing. That evening, the pilot light went off again and again the next day. I tried calling 5+ times, left messages and they always said that they'd get back to me but never did. I would highly recommend staying away from this service.

Review has 1 previous version
Mano
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I became a Novel Care customer after they acquired a company called Airtech a few years ago. Recently we had an issue with our tankless water heater. Initially they did send a technician to look at the unit but he didn’t properly diagnose the problem and they never followed up after and stopped communicating with me for some reason. After some persistence I eventually did hear back from them and they agreed to fix my problem. I do applaud them for doing the right thing in the end, even though it took a bit of time and persistence on my part to get there.

Review has 1 previous version
J.Grant/MB H.

Novel Care dealt with a very tricky job for me involving several units and difficult access. They were very compliant, professional and the work was top notch. They take the procedure very seriously and have well trained, polite service people. The quote they prepared was good enough that other quotes weren't necessary. I guess I got lucky! I strongly recommend them!

pamw

The salesman was knowledgeable and he provided the best fit for our needs. He patiently answered all my questions promptly.
Installers were on time, professional, hard working, polite.
The account manager also responded promptly to my questions and concerns.

Thank you Pam it was a pleasure working with you as well. Do not hesitate to contact me if need be. Regards

Julie in San Francisco
1 review Barrie, ON

Phoned Novel Care in Barrie, what a great experience it was. My furnace broke down in the morning and the house was freezing. Spoke to a lovely lady who assured me that we could have a furnace installed that day. I knew it was not worth having it repaired as it broke down last year it was after all 17 years old.
The crew arrived with my new American Standard Furnace installation took several hours they were great. Clean courteous and was very carefull around my home. Would i recommend Novel Care again of course great experience from start to finish. Will get an air conditioner from them in the spring why wait till it breaks down. Thank you

Natalina in Markham

Novel Care were fantastic to work with, their team was incredibly kind and helpful. The professionalism continued in the follow-up after installation on the Government rebate program. My complete experience was super, and I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you, Al, Julie, Sarah, and Fran... you guys are the best!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We all come together as a team and do all we can to create a pleasant experience for our new and exciting customers. Like the saying goes....there is no "I" in team!
Sincerely,
The Novel Care Team

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here