Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

New Furnace and AC

Great job from the original visit for the estimate through to the installation. The crew had to install the furnace vent pipes by crawling under a large deck in the rain and cold and didn’t complain once! I have also used Novel Care for maintenance and repairs to my aging HVAC equipment in the past and have always been happy.

Ductless system

We had a new ductless system installed by NovelCare, and they regularly service the remainder of our residential HVAC. I highly recommend them for installation of new HVAC systems and maintenance of new and existing systems. Technicians are fully qualified and trustworthy. Prices are good and administrative staff are courteous and efficient.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Mitsubishi heat pump

We hired NovelCare . to convert our heating system from baseboard to Mitsubishi Zuba heat pump . They came first and gave us a written estimate, and took care of everything from applying for Reba it to removal and installation . They did a very professional job and were very patient with our questions and concerns. They also installed a Mitsubishi ductless heat pump at our 3rd floor that has no heat and cool, it works like a charm and we really love it. Like what they had promised, we received it after about 2 months. We had 3 estimates and we are glad that we picked Novelcare . We highly recommend them.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Furnace repair

This five star is for the technician who came to our place today. I’d like to take a moment to thank Christian for a job well done. He takes pride in his work and values good customer service - the way it should be.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Furnace and air conditing

Darren took the time to explain everything clearly about the heating and air conditioning equipment . He went out of his way to provide me with the best solutions that would fit my requirements. He always returned my calls/texts right away. Great customer service!

I was impressed with the installation of the equipment as well. Nick and his team worked pretty much non-stop for about 8 hours. They put down drop sheets and cleaned up everything, it was as if they were never here! Very efficient and professional.

A week later, the AC is working beautifully, even in this heat wave! The previous equipment never worked this well. I love the Nest thermostat, nice addition to the package. I highly recommend NovelCare and have been telling everyone about my excellent experience from sales to installation.

Christian in Scarborough
Christian in Scarborough

New Boiler system

Absolutely outstanding! Just got a new home a few months ago and got an install from the Novel Care and they were blew me away with all the knowledge that they
provided. They were also very friendly and efficient with the install of my new NTI boiler! Thanks Novel Care :)

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Boiler repair

As a business owner, I couldn't be happier to recommend the Novelcare The professionalism from the first phone call right to the end when the job was completed, it has been an wonderful experience. They called to let us know approximately when the technician will be at our place, which was nice so we didn't have to wait around all day. When they left the made sure I understood what was wrong and how they had to fix my problem. I would highly recommend them. They will make your experience stress free.

Boiler replacement

They provided me with a very attractive offer on replacing my old Boiler with a new one, compared to a dozen other companies I contactedy. They were very courteous, even placing a drop cloth to protect the carpet as the worked.They explained everything they were doing during the Boiler replacement, made sure that connections were properly welded . I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Repair

We have use Novel care several times or past 15 years, Had a small problem with furnace they were out right away to fix it, Sean even went out to his way to pick up a special parts and came back right away to install and get our furnace up and running immediately good old fashion customer service very reliable.

Furnace

I was very satisfied with Novel Care's service from the start all the way through the process. They sent someone out to look at my house and old furnace and then quickly gave me a straight forward, easy to understand fair quote. No messing around or hard sell like certain other big companies that begin with E. The guys that came to install the new furnace were very capable and worked very hard to haul my big old furnace up my narrow Victorian basement stairs. I was most impressed that they managed to not scratch of dent any walls or floors and completely cleaned up everything before leaving plus the furnace worked perfectly right away. I would highly recommend Novelcare to anyone needing a new furnace, these mid size companies can be so much better than the big corporations that people go to by default.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?